-chapter 5 (christmas sequel)

omg im sosososososo sorry guys... things have been fucking insane..  but here's a christmas special! ;)                                                                                                       -EVAN POV-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               I woke up to the sun streaming in through the window, and snow was falling. I smiled, rubbing my eyes and realizing two things; it was Christmas morning, and Jared wasn't there.  "Jere?" "Yes, darlin?" I smiled, getting up and going into our small kitchenette, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Merry Christmas to you too, Ev." He giggled, and so did I. He just makes me so happy. "Whatcha makin?" "Hashbrowns." "Yayy!" He turned around from the stove, kissing me sweetly. He then grabbed two bowls from the sink, dishing hashbrowns into each one, and setting them on the table. After we had eaten, I looked at him. "Hey Jarrr? Can we open presents noww?" He chuckled, booping my nose. "Yes, Evy. We can." I smiled brightly, bouncing over to our minutaire christmas tree. I adored Christmas. It was just so happy, and cozy, and presents were a good bonus, too!                                                                The present pile slowly decreased, and of course, Jared had gotten me everything I had asked for and more, and same for him (although it was mostly bath bombs).  When all the presents were all gone, and Jared and I were spooning on the couch, I looked up at him, just smiling. "Ev, I have one more gift for you." He kissed my cheek, getting up. I tilted my head, waiting for about three minutes. "Come outside with me." I was confused, but I nodded, grabbing one of his hoodies and slipping it on.  We went out into the beatiful snowy world, and stopped right below the biggest tree on campus. Jared knelt down, for what I thought was to tie his shoe, but he pulled a small ring box out of his pocket. My heart skipped a few beats,and I gasped, as he opened it slowly, beaming it up at me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                "Evan Hansen, I knew from the moment I met you that you were meant to be mine. I love every single little thing about you, even the things you think are your worst flaws. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So.. will you marry me?"      With tears in my eyes, I nodded, then hugged him tightly, eventually turning into a kiss. Around us, a small crowd of people clapped, including.. my mom? After a few minutes, I ran up to her, hugging her as well. "Mom!" "Oh, Evan, I'm so happy for you!" "I thought you couldn't come!" "Change of plans." Oh my gosh! Best christmas ever!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 25, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Ride Of My Life (sequel to For once in my life)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें