•Part 10•

I woke the next morning to discover The bed empty, my stomach plummeted knowing Ashton would have already gone. why would he leave me like this....we've been together almost a year and he doesn't even say goodbye.

I knew he had an extremely busy schedule but he didn't even leave a note, not even a text message "Ash" I call out hoping for some goofy reply from the bathroom but nothing, my eyes welling up with tears about to spill out over my cheeks, he'd left me...

Reaching over to get my phone I punch in his number before pulling the phone up to my ear...voice mail. fucking hell ash. instead of wallowing in self pity I crawl out of bed wrapping myself in my robe which was carefully hanging on the back of the chair, before heading to the bathroom, everything of Ashton's and mine had been packed up into our toiletry bags confusing me further...he hadn't left entirely.

"Baby girl?" A voice calls from the door...ashton

"Ash what the hell?" I yell looking at him waltz in dressed handsomely in all black carrying a maccas bag

"Well it was suppose to be breakfast in bed...so get back in bad" he smirks ordering me back between the sheets

"Ashton what is this" I giggle unable to stay mad at him as he sits in the end of the bed plopping the bag on my lap

"Well..." He began.... "we've been together almost a year... but the funny thing is I know"

"Know what?"

"This is right...you're right... no you're perfect"

"Ashton spit it out for gods sake" I roll my eyes watching as he pulls out a red box from his leather jacket

"is that what I think it is?"

"Paige, I promise to love you forever, I'll never let you down, you're my everything and are the only thing in my life I'm ever sure about. you're the only thing I've gotten right apart from this band and I want you by my side... always and forever, so will you marry me?"

"Yes Ashton I love you of course"

"It's daddy baby girl"

~fin~