Chapter 4 : / Realisation /

After Y/N decided to study on her own, everyday she spent 1-2 hours in school library after school. She would go through different books in order to clear her doubts. Her mind was in a turmoil; exams were near and she didn't have a good grip on her topics, and there were a lot of doubts in her mind.

"Ahh! I hate physics now"she exclaimed.

"After joining this school my physics is getting even worst".
I loved physics bit now I hate it.

'And I don't understand Mr. Jeon... I don't understand his behaviour... Why is he even ignoring me?when I ask him any question he ignores me and when other girls ask him questions, he happily explains them everything'.

'Am I a ghost to him?'
Or is there 'ignore me' written on my face?

Mr. Jeon's behaviour was making Y/N anxious and confused. Putting aside all the thoughts of her teacher,she again started focusing on her studies.

When Jungkook entered into the library to collect some books,his sight finds the girl he has been ignoring for past 3 weeks.

'She is studying my subject?!' he thought when he saw a huge pile of physics book infront of her.

He was so lost in staring at her that he forgot he had been standing at the same place for 15 minutes.

He was observing the faces she make when she didn't understand something.

Jk p.o.v

She looks a lot like Hye In. Everytime I look at her she reminds me of Hye In. Infact it seems like Hye In herself is sitting infront of me. It makes me run away from her but some part of me wants to talk to her.

A smile formed on his lips.

No, she is not her. Get a hold of yourself Jungkook.

I watch her laying her head on the table closing her eyes, she drifts to sleep.

'She looks tired'.

Seeing her working so hard,I felt a feeling of guilt creeping in my heart.

End of jk's pov

Jungkook realised that though she looks like Hye In,but she is not her. She is Y/N,his student, and she is having a hard time studying because of him.

He had allowed his emotions take over him,and this made him neglect his duties of being a teacher.

It's not her fault that her face reminds me of the memories of Hye In. ....It's not her fault that she looks like her.

Realising his foolishness, Jungkook decided to talk to Y/N. He wanted to apologize for irrelevant behaviour,no matter what he has been doing. She is his student and it's a teacher duty to help his student.

He stands up from his chair (after standing for a long time he decides to sit) and walks towards Y/N.

He patts on the shoulder of sleeping Y/N to wake her up. Y/N wakes up and slowly opens her eyes only to see her teacher standing infront of her, staring at her face.

'Mr. Jeon?'

 Jeon?'

≧∇≦

↖(^ω^)↗