Chapter 01 // Plastic and Thirium

The rain was still heavy and the wind was still present, Y/N examined the state of weather as she looked out the window. However she couldn't help but think of when she first met Kamski, "why did I stutter? Androids don't stutter" she muttered to herself as she leaned on her hand. Hank looked at the H/Cnette, it seemed ( "it") confused. He sighed before turning down the music " were here" Hank watched as the girl re-positioned herself, snapping back to reality. There was a paramedic and several cop cars parked out front a small abandoned looking building,people holding umbrellas theorized with one another as cops kept silent guarding the crime scene. Hank's went to a stop "you wait here" he ordered pointing his finger at the android "I won't be long."

➤ Patient

➤ Firm     

        ➤ Diplomatic

➤ Patient

"Whatever you say lieutenant" she spoke glancing over at Hank.

\ HANK ︽ \

"Fucking-A, whatever I say" he muttered opening the car's door before slamming it shut shortly after.

|| CONFLICTING ORDERS SELECTING PRIORITY 

[FOLLOW LT. ANDERSON]

Getting out of the car Y/N glanced down at her shoulder, rain collided with the grey fabric causing it to slowly dampen, "Josh Douglas, for Channel 16. Can your confirm this is a homicide?" a man said gripping his microphone. Hank brushed by him " I'm not confirming anything" he spoke walking past the holographic police tape. "Have they said anything?" a man in a orange jacket murmured "typical DPD...They don't tell us shit!" the woman simply replied, "I didn't even know there was somebody living there" another butted in. Police drones hovered over the crime scene scanning the evidence with an equipped flashlight, they illuminated the muddy grass with red and blue lights. Y/N's heeled boots could be heard approaching from the crowd, "Androids are not permitted beyond this point" an officer spoke raising his hand. Discussing the case with another officer Hank looked over annoyed "It's with me." The officer nodded at the lieutenant raising down his hand and going back to his original position. Y/N approached the lieutenant "what part of 'stay in the car' didn't you understand?" "your order contradicted my instructions, lieutenant" "you don't talk, you don't touch anything, and you stay outta my way, got it?" "got it." 

"Evening, Hank. We were starting to think you wouldn't show" a rather large man with white hair says as he approaches the two. "Yeah, that was the plan until this asshole found me." Hank says gesturing towards the girl. She silently stood there her arms tucked behind her back with her hands laced together, her L.E.D shined brightly in the dark as she examined the scene where she stood. " -So got yourself an android, huh dad?" a tall man said with a slight smirk, he towered over Y/N as he was much taller but only a little taller than Hank. His cloudy blue hues locked with the H/Cnette's, he smiled "and your name is?" he questioned playfully. Y/N couldn't take her eyes off of his cloudy orbs causing his smile to widen "gheghmmm" Hank cleared his throat. Y/N realized they were both staring at each other "...my name is Y/N, the Android sent by Cyberlife" Hank glared at the two, he crossed his arms unamused. "The name's Conan" he winked before walking into the victim's house.