Ch.8:: Waken⏰🏥

Dean's pov::
So Stephanie and hunter went back to WWE as me and the boys are still at the hospital. We've been visiting Layla for 2 days and right now Roman and Seth went to the cafeteria to grab some food and I was dozing off when I thought I saw Layla twitch but I closed my eyes when there was another twitch and I sat up and saw that Layla was awake with tears running down her face. I called in the doctor and went to check on Layla.

DA- it's ok Layla you're in the hospital the doctor is coming.

Then soon the doctor came in and then called in some nurses then they took out the tube. Then checked her out then left after sitting the bed up.
She didn't even talk all she did was sit there starring at nothing with tears running down her face and that's when Roman and Seth came in and saw that she was awake.

SR- hey girly how are you feeling?

She looked at him then looked back at nothing saying nothing with tears running down her face but I can tell that she's trying to stay strong and not burst into tears in front of us.

She was touching the back of her head closing her eyes letting tears run down her face.

RR- you ok Layla?

Then she started rubbing her legs and her stomach and gulped trying to fight the tears. Then she tried to get up then limped to the bathroom and closed the door. We tried to open it but she locked it.

Layla's pov::
I remember everything and it just tears me up specially knowing who caused this....my ex boyfriend jinsu! The boys kept trying to check up on me but I couldn't find the words to say to them after all I still remember that dean had said that he hates me and I actually was starting to let them in but I guess I'm just born to be alone pushing people away from me or get them killed or injured. I just think that it's best if I just let my old life go and move on and that goes for the boys to and it's going to be hard to say goodbye specially to Roman cause he was there for me since the day we first started riding together and sharing rooms. He was like family to me cause he can make me laugh when I'm feeling down even if he doesn't notice.

I limped my way to the bathroom and locked the door and slowly slid down against the door and cried.

RR- come on Layla please open the door

I didn't say anything and quietly unlocked the door and cried myself to sleep leaning against the door. Then soon the door opens but I still slept til I was picked up.

SR- she must have fell asleep

DA- no she cried herself to sleep

RR- how do you know?

DA- the moment she woke up she wanted to cry she just didn't want to cry in front of us.

Then soon I was placed on something and I'm guess it was my hospital bed.