Chapter 20

(Your POV)

At some point of the movie, the doorbell runged. "I guess that the pizza" As Rin said that he begun to stand up from his seat, following by the lights turning on.

The rest of us got up from out seats as well.

"Well well well, looks like two people were getting handsy with each other" Eren was pointing out the fact that Mikasa and I were holding hands, us both just blushed and pulled our hands away from each other.

"Dang, you don't have to make a big deal out of it." I exclaimed, Eren just chuckled then he just walked away.

"PIZZA'S HERE!" Rin called out, making Eren flinch a bit. "I saw that" Mikasa called out. Eren just responded with a "What do you mean?" And just continued walking towards the food.

Rin then got some paper plates and a minute later we're still watching the movie while eating. The lights were still on of course.

-TimeSkip-...

After we all ate, we continued to watched the movie. Then when that was finished, we started to get ready go to sleep.

Y'know, like brushing your teeth and all that jazz. Like I was doing, then a certain someone showed up next to me.

"Are you sure you want to sleep on the floor with Rin and Eren? There's some more space for you on the couch."

I see Mikasa in a shirt and joggers, nothing unusual. Her voice was soft and quiet, yet stern.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks though."

"No, you're sleeping on the couch with me."

Then Eren came in while laughing. " I suggest (Y/N), that you just sleep on the couch with her. She won't stop until you do. Trust me, I've been there."

After thinking about it for a second, I've made up my mind. I sighed and replied with "Fine, I will."

"Good." Then she just walked away. That's all? Wow okay.

When I finished brushing my teeth, I headed back to the living room. And got my blanket and pillow to put on the couch.

I laid down, as everyone, except Rin, did the same.

"Okay, I'm going to turn the lights off now!"

Rin turned off the lights and went to lay on the floor.

"Night" As I still heard Rin shuffling around.

"Mhm, goodnight" Eren said after yawning.

A second passed before hearing Mikasa.

"Night"

That made me last then.

"Alright, goodnight everyone."

I laid for a bit, before drifting off into darkness..

-TimeSkip-...

I woke up as I felt pressure on me. Wait, why is it so warm? Warmer than before.

I hear quiet snores next to me as well. Wha- Who's this.

I felt hair below my chin, which was long, and soft. Long soft black hair. I could also feel their breathe hitting my chest constantly.

I also feel as pair of- breasts.

Mikasa.

She was next to me, sleeping.

After realizing the situation I was in, I started blushing hard, she was too close to me. But I couldn't push her off or anything, I didn't want to wake her.

"Dang it..." I breathe out.

Her breasts feel soft, and squishy against me-

Wait, why am I thinking about that right now??

"...N).."

Huh? She's speaking in her sleep.

"....(Y/N).."

She's saying my name, in her sleep. I could feel my face heating up, just from the idea- no reality of this.

I started shuffling a bit, but Mikasa also started to move too. Is she awake?

I looked down before seeing a par of grey
orbs started to open. She looked quite tired. Well, duh of course, she just woke up. Stupid.

Mikasa looked around of her surroundings, but she'd never let go of me. Instead, she hugged me tighter and tighter.

She put her head against my chest, and continued to lay there normally.

"This is nice..."

She spoked quietly. I started to get nervous. Like, what if Eren or Rin wake up?

"I could stay like this all day (Y/N)..."

Mikasa started to breathe in my scent, I could feel her exhaling more air.

"You also smell amazing (Y/N)..."

Her grip was getting a little tight, I don't think she'd realized that she was actually awake.

She took one of her hands off of me and started to cup my cheek. She leaned her head upward toward me, turning my face toward her.

And just like that we kissed, but this one felt different. Like, this kiss was instead full of lust. And only that.

She continued, I started to feel something wet against my lip. Which she bit to force open my mouth. Her tongue start to roam every inch in my mouth.

Her hand was on my cheek still, as it started to go around my neck, to meet with her other hand.

We stayed like that for a bit, before she pulled away, and went back to hugging me lightly.

And just like that she went back to sleep. Leaving me speechless- more like thoughtless.

_______________________________________
Hey guys! Miss me? No? Okay, thank y'all for waiting for the next chapter for millions- no billions of years. It's literally 2 in the morning.

Yeah, no excuses. Just lazy^^;

I hope y'all loved this chapter as you are beating and always will be. And yeah.
Byebye!! 12/08/19
~Nene-chan