4 after

Lannan's pov: we hold hands and I am pretty sure I was light red the whole time. He makes me want him so so so much. I just need to clear my mind then I will come back. "Hey guys I am going to the restroom" I say into the mic. I walk to the restroom and sit on the toilet seat. I sit there. I start imagining fresh and I holding hands at a park and kissing.

Fresh's pov
I went to the bathroom to check on lannan. "Hey baby" I said in a mom like voice. "hey Mom I'm sorry I needed a moment" he said like a child."whats wrong sweety" I nock on the stall door that I know he is in. "Mom I'll unlock it for you" he gets up and unlocks the door and I walk in."were you sitting on the seat with your pants still on" I questioned. "Yes ma'am" he answered. He gestured his hands on his lap. I sat with caution as I was afraid I would get hard and he would know.

Lannan's pov
He sits on my lap and I try to control the hardness of my dick but I can barely hide it. "Hey umm....."he gats off because he felt it. I am blushing so hard right now.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY
STREAMERS

Fresh's pov
He gets finished with his meet and greet and it is already 12:37. I am excited because after everyone leaves I drag him to the restroom. i pull him into the handicap stall and we sit on the ground. I start to ask him to talk and we hear the doors close which means his manager left and we are alone. I can't wait anymore I try to hide it but I think he saw it. I am hard.

Lannan's pov
He is hard. I can see and try to hide my own erection but I don't think I can. He bursts into what I think is a hyperventilation attack and I not knowing what to do pick up his chin and I stare into his chocolate eyes. He starts to blush and I know I am too. I quickly jam my lips on his and keep them there for a while. I love it. He is such a good kisser and this first time kissing a man.