01.

🎶 Gangsta - kehlani 🎶
_____________________________

I'm Victoria Miles, I live in New York but I was born in Texas I moved to New York since I was 20 years old. I'm a model but not a supermodel. I live life as usual, do my usual activities everyday.
Until this happens

*Bang! Bang!*

"Everybody gets down" one of the people shouted. I'm hiding, I thought that they can't see me but then someone put a gun in my head. I was shock

He took me to their leader
"I found her, is she one of them?" he said to his leader.

"I doubt that, she looks innocent" their leader said to him, he was muscular, tan skin, dressed in all black, black shirt with two undone buttons, the sleeves of his shirt carelessly rolled up, I look into his eyes, I could only find cold gaze from his deep blue eyes and suddenly he looks back at me, and I broke the eye contact.

"Who are you? And where are you from?" he asked me.

"Victoria... I'm from new york" I answered

"Go, before I change my mind" he told me to leave, I thought he will kill me. Thank god

"Have you lost your damn mind? Why did you let her go?" one of them said to him

"Bring her " their leader changes his mind because one of them said like that. Oh god I don't want to lose my job.

The men took me to their place, and I'm speechless because the house is so freaking cool, is this a house or a mansion?

Oh god, this place is so beautiful, their leader stands beside me and he's quite tall and big.

"Vitale, what you are going to do with that girl" one of his men said to him and I bet his name is Vitale.

"I don't know" he said.

"We can put her in the empty room there" that man said again, suddenly he looks at me with his cold and ruthless gaze.

"Follow me" he said to me and I follow him.

He opens the door, I get in and it's not bad, there are a king-size bed and a private bathroom but it looks less well-maintained.