03.

I have to go far from this city, if I run away to my apartment, they can still find me. I went to his study room, there is a computer I can use it to buy plane tickets.
Thank god there is a ticket for today at 9:00 p.m. to go to Tokyo, I don't care where it is, the important thing is I leave this place.
Now it's 7 p.m., I still have time.
I ran back to my room and out through the window.
I took a taxi and went to the airport.

Vitale's pov

Rough day as usual, I went upstairs I just need a cold shower, I walked through a quiet hallway to get to my room, but then I saw Victoria's room door open, I walked to the room and open the door wider, Victoria isn't here my eyes searched throughout the room but I couldn't find her.
I saw the bathroom door closed maybe she was taking a shower, I eavesdropped through the door, pressed my ear to the door but I didn't hear any sound of water droplets.
I open the door and it's empty.

"FUCK!" I yell, I went downstairs and saw they were all in the living room

"She's gone" I said to everyone in here

"Duante, can you track where she went?" I asked him.

"Of course" he went to my study room, I followed him.
He sat behind the desk and began tracking down using the computer there, I stood next to him. I saw a piece of paper on the desk then I took it, there was handwriting.

'Don't try to find me, please. I just want to live like a normal person, I don't fit in your world, and I'm sorry I took a little money from you'

So, she tried to run away from me, I'm not that stupid Victoria. wherever you are I will surely find you. What a stubborn child.

"Hey, Vitale before she left she used this computer to book plane tickets to Tokyo, she just left 2 hours ago."

Dumb.

"Okay, thanks Duante" I said and went downstairs again.

"We go to Tokyo tomorrow morning" I said to my men, I only have 3 men with me. My trusted men and also my brother is Oliver, we're unbiological brother.

"So we go to Tokyo for a vacation!" Alvi said with a wide smile like a crazy man.

"No moron, we look for that little bastard" I said to him.

I tried to dial Titus, he picked up the phone in the last line.

"Get the jet ready" I said to him over the phone

"Okay" he said.

This stubborn child makes my head dizzy.

Victoria's pov

The sun has entered the room my eyes hurt from the sudden light. I wake up take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I really don't know what to do but at least I don't live with that big monster, a murderer.
I walked out, there might be a job opening around here because I had to leave New York, I had to leave my job because I don't want to meet that monster again.
This is the new start.
I walked and kept walking but there was no job opening, I'm tired.

Why?

I shouldn't go to that restaurant at that time, if I didn't go there I might not be like this
Regret is at the end

I sat in the street chair I see everyone busy with their own business. Then suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder, I gasp
When I turn around I see someone in white, looks around at age 40, he sees me and smiles at me, I don't know who he is but I smile back

"Victoria" he said with a big smile. I'm confused, I don't even know who this person is.

"Uh-- you know my name?" I said confused he sat next to me, leaning on the bench.

"Of course I know sweetheart, I'm your uncle, do you forget?" He said, I remain silent don't know what to say.

"My name is George, if you forget" he said

George? george?

Who?

Suddenly I remembered something, past memories, and now I know he is my mother brother

"Ahh, uncle George" I said with a happy smile, yes I'm happy
In a city that is unfamiliar to me, and finally I found someone I knew

"Why are you here? Aren't you in New York? I've made a plan to meet you for a long time and finally we meet here" he said

"Uh yeah um I-, I only traveled to Tokyo" I said, cover all the truth

"Oh well, stay with me, my house is not far from here, you must be hungry, c'mon" he said gripped my arm.

I headed to his house, I don't know but I'm glad at least there are people who can take care of me while I'm here.