Chapter 2

I packed everything which is in this list. I have instructed everything to Ajay in morning itself about kitchen items and other necessary things. He said okay to everything but I don't know whether he understood anything from what I instructed. He will call me for each and everything when I am out of house. At least this I hope he will let me enjoy the trip. It's already 2:35pm I think Aravind will come within 10 minutes. I was watching some interesting tv show. I heard the door bell. So I went and open the door. It was his assistant Karan. I asked him to come in.

Karan is Aravind's personal assistant. He is handsome and always has a charming smile in his face. Unlike my Aravind he is bit talkative. I can't understand why Aravind is still boring even though is surrounded by charming personality like me, Karan and Sanjay Aravind's best friend. Karan said "Sir asked me to drop you in airport. He is engaged with some important work. He will come directly to airport within time".

This is not first time that he spend time with his work more than me. I asked Karan "Would you like to have some tea".

He said "I love to have your tea but not today because we be late to airport" with his charming smile. His wife Anu is really lucky to have a man like this. I and Anu are like best friends. She is a lovely lady.

I said "Okay". He helped me keeping luggage in car. It was a 45 minutes drive. Finally, we reached airport Aravind was already waiting for me in airport. Karan went to office after safely hand over me to my husband. I think Aravind started to behave strictly with others. So that only Karan was dramatically handing over to him. Karan is playful sometimes but he is very good in his work.

Me and Aravind reached Andaman nearly at 8:30pm. Now we are going in a cab to hotel. I opened the cab's window to let the air hit my face. The air in Andaman is really refreshing. I saw Aravind who is staring beautiful road of Andaman through closed window. I opened his side of window also and started to stare outside my window. Suddenly I heard "Thank you".

That was so cute of him. I was just smiling like mad till we reached the hotel. He did some procedure in reception. I was just waiting for him near the big beautiful aquarium. I was watching the different types of fishes and beautiful architecture of this magnificent aquarium. Suddenly I noticed the receptionist was trying to flirt with my husband. The girl must be nearly 25 years old. She was so beautiful and attractive. I can say that any man will fall in love with her except my husband. I just smiled inside and ready to watch a nice drama.

The girl smiled at him and said "Sir we have a very beautiful room ready for you. It has nice view from balcony". She has such a sweet voice. He just nodded in agreement.

Her smiled grew and she took Aravind's hand in her hand. She said "I like this room personally. Hope you will also like it". I am in total shock now. Girl I am going to kill you. He is my husband. I just kept silent because I want Aravind to do something. I started to count number to increase my patience level.

Aravind removed his hand politely from her hand and turned to me to give an assuring smile. He looked into my eyes and said "Then I hope my wife will also like it". Suddenly I can hear sound of breaking heart. I guess sound is coming from receptionist. The room boy came and took us to our room.

Aravind said "Tomorrow morning I have an important meeting with my client. So I won't be available for tomorrow whole day. In night we both will have dinner with my clients. I have booked hotels car for whole day. You can go around and shopping. But be back to hotel within evening since we have dinner at client's place". Wow my husband also does speak a lot. He thinking that I am mad at him because of receptionist.

I just said "I am not mad at you because of receptionist" with a smile. I went inside bathroom to freshen up. When I came out I saw Aravind was already sleeping peacefully. I also slept next to him.

The next day when I woke up Aravind was not in room. I saw message in phone from Aravind.

Aravind: I am going to clients meeting. Use hotel landline for ordering breakfast to room.

Me: Good Morning. Okay.

He never wished me good morning like other couples. That is so rude of him. I took bath and got ready to explore Andaman myself. As a good wife I respected my husband words. I had my breakfast as he said.

The whole day I did lot of shopping. I had lot of street foods so I don't need any lunch. I brought lot of useful things for me, Aravind and Ajay. Today morning Ajay called me to ask where his things are. My son is really a dumbo. It is already 4:47pm. I have to go back to hotel immediately because I have to get ready for dinner.

I reached to hotel on time. I went to room caring a lot of shopping bags. As soon as I entered the room I saw Aravind reading some office documents. Without taking his eyes from document he asked "I think you did lot of shopping today. Did you enjoy your day".

I said "Yes, I did enjoy a lot. I brought lot of things for you, me and Ajay." Showing him the thinks I brought it from Andaman's market. I saw the time it is nearly 6:30pm.

I realized we have a dinner plan with client today. I said "I will get ready within 15 minutes" and ran into bedroom to get ready. I heard his saying "Impossible" from back.

It took nearly 30 minutes to get ready. I can now understand why he said impossible. We went to hotel Taj in Andaman. The hotel looks so expensive and luxury. We say man in his 50's with his wife. They look like perfect couple even though they are bit old. The lady genuinely smiled at me. I started to like this lady already. The man's name is Shiv and his wife name is Maya. They both are charming personality with kind heart. We are having our dinner with a nice conversation about our likes and dislikes.

Suddenly Shiv said "If you like sea and ocean that much. Why don't you take our yacht tomorrow to explore the beautiful sea in Andaman" with a smile. My eye got widen I don't know what to say.

Maya asked "Are you okay pallavi?" with concern in her voice.

Aravind said "She is Okay. This is indication that is excited about what shiv said" directly looking into my eyes. My husband knows very well about me. Shiv and Maya got happy at Aravind's statement.

Shiv said "Then it is decided. Aravind lets cancel all our tomorrow's meeting. You and Pallavi will explore sea tomorrow. I will arrange a guy to drive the yacht" looking at my husband.

I said "That is so nice of you Shiv. You guys can carry on with your works and meeting. We will go on a sea trip next time when we come to Andaman again." faking my smile. I want to go but I also don't want to disturb them.

Maya said "There is nothing to disturb them. They will find a way to complete their deal because both are good in their business" in a determined tone.

Aravind said "Okay, tomorrow me and Pallavi will use your yacht for a sea trip. But we don't need any person to drive the yacht. I will drive." looking into Shiv's eyes.

Then we all talked for another half an hour. We came to our hotel and slept. I am so excited for tomorrow.