ten

*Taehyung*
I opened my eyes and, admittedly, I was upset when I didn't see my Hyung next to me. He never woke up early so obviously that means he purposely got up before me just so that we didn't have to be in that same bed while we were both awake.

I got out of the bed and washed up, changing into clothes for the day. When I went into the lounge room I saw Namjoon-Hyung sitting on the couch, talking to a seemingly very confused Yoongi-Hyung.

Yoongi-Hyung had his legs crossed and was holding something in his hands which rest in his lap, I didn't see what it was though. Next to him was a folded blanket and...... was that my pillow?

They noticed me and Yoongi-Hyung looked down at his lap, I could've sworn I saw him blush. His arms tensed and he made more of an effort to hide whatever he was holding.

Namjoon-Hyung stood up and approached me, "He's still mad at me, isn't he?"

He only sighed at that, "It isn't my place to tell you what he's feeling. But I can tell you this much, you two need to talk."

So I went to walk past him to talk to Yoongi-Hyung when his arm stopped me, "But! Not right now."

"What is going on, Hyung?" He made sure Yoongi-Hyung couldn't hear us and said as quietly and as subtly as he could:

"He slipped."

"Is he okay?" I gasped, eyes wide and worried as I thought about my dear baby Hyung hurting himself.

Namjoon-Hyung facepalmed, sighing. I was confused for a while until I realised he meant slipped in the other sort of context, "Ooohhh, I get it now. Wait, so really? He did? What was he like, you mean he was awake when it happened right? He would've been so cute. Wait, why didn't he wake me then? Did he mention me at all?"

"Holy, shit, calm down. And to answer your questions; Yes, he did. He hasn't changed a bit since the last time I remember, yes he was awake. He didn't want to wake you, and yes I heard all about 'Taetae'. He even offered for me to snuggle his 'Taetae pillow'."

I smiled at all the information I'd just heard and tried to get a look at him, he was biting his lip and looking down at his lap where he observed the dummy in his hand. His eyebrows were scrunched up as he turned the object in his hands.

"So what am I supposed to say to him?" I felt nervous now as I moved my gaze back to Namjoon-Hyung.

"You don't know anything, okay?" I nodded, "He remembers nothing, it's always been like this in the past and I'm kind of glad it hasn't changed but he never used to remember anything from the times he was little. He woke up confused about why he was on the couch with me and angry that he had that."

Again, I nodded and went on as if I'd never heard anything. Of course, that wasn't the case and my head was now full of images of what Suga-Hyung would be like when awake in littlespace, I'd done some research the night Namjoon-Hyung told me so I knew a lot more than I previously did. I'd only ever seen him awake and little once and that only lasted a few seconds and I didn't even know what was going on when it happened.

Now all I could think about was seeing him little and hearing him call me Taetae again, but at the same time I didn't want him to call me by that nickname, I wanted him to call me something else when he was little, I wanted the title of being called his caregiver.

~

That day was a very busy day for us, we had to start shooting our new music video, then we had an interview, then we had the concert and after that we were in the studio, recording all night. Then we went to sleep in the studio for an hour before starting to get ready for the next day.

That meant I still hadn't talked to Yoongi-Hyung, not since he got mad at me for treating him like a child.

We had to do more work on the music video but we had to shoot individual scenes so we had one member there at a time. While one member was shooting that others would either be at the studio, recording or have free time. I chose to get in as much recording time as I could while I wasn't shooting my scenes.

We had a break for lunch and got burgers and fries from some take away shop.

My main priority was getting Yoongi-Hyung to talk to me again because we shared a room and it had been decided by Namjoon-Hyung that we'd be roomed together for the rest of tour after the bad night with Jimin. Also there was a second reason, that being that I was pretty sure I was in love with him.

So I sat next to him during lunch and decided to bring it up, "I'm sorry I made you mad at me, it was never my intention. I was only trying to make you happy and I'm so sorry I did the complete opposite, Hyung."

"It was nice of you but I don't want you doing anything like that for me, I don't want anything like that in my life." I couldn't read his expression and I barely had time to even if I could because Namjoon-Hyung stood up from his seat across the table from us.

"Why won't you just let him make your life better? Just let him make you happy!" He seemed both annoyed and sad and suddenly Yoongi-Hyung's mood was almost the exact same.

"Because it isn't hurting me to not let him, why change how I am if I'm fine like this." We were still in the fast food restaurant and a few people glanced over but with a dirty look from me they went back to what they were doing, the other members were very confused.

"Maybe it isn't hurting you but it's hurting me. You have no idea of the pain I feel whenever I hear the name 'Joonie' because maybe to you it's just a nickname for me but for me it's my 'special name'. It's your little name for me. I've known you for so long, you can hide it from everyone else but not from me, I can see how unhappy you are with such a forced personality. You're still effortlessly pushing away part of yourself, the happy part. Whether you like it or not that is your way of coping with stress, sadness and any other unhappy emotions you have. Without that part of yourself you're left with nothing but those dark emotions. So please, for the love of god, just let him love you. Let him bring back happy Yoongi."

I could tell Yoongi-Hyung felt awkward and guilty by the way he looked to the ground and fiddled nervously with his fingers. The rest of the members still lost.

"Okay."