(Shattered) Chapter 26: Jet Lag and Issues.. Well, Kind Of.

Kaelyn's POV

It honestly did scare, *excuse my french* the shit out of me when that fan threatened me. I don't do well with hate, and yeah, I know, its life. But this was different.

I woke up to a bunch of people talking, and Niall shaking me a little bit.

"Kaelyn, you had a dream, wake up!" he said with a giggle.

"Huh..? Where are we?" I asked.

"Paris!" Paul grinned.

"It's so dark, why is it dark?" I demanded.

"It's 1:26 am, and 47 degrees here."

"That's freezing, and a time for sleep!" I moaned.

"I know, c'mon princess, let's check into the hotel and then we can sleep," he explained.

I agreed, but was still half asleep. I remember getting into a limo type car, and walking into a hotel. Then I think walking into an elevator. The hotel was beautiful though, it must've cost a fortune to stay here. Especially for 2 weeks!! The security guards each went into their own rooms, and Niall and I walked into our room.

Of course.

There was only one bed. We were going to have to sleep together?

"Niall, babe, there is only one bed.."

"Oh... I thought there would be two."

"Should I go ask for a different room, or do you want to sleep together?"

"It's up to you, princess, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.."

"We can sleep together! It's okay. It's not like it's bad too, I mean, we can..." I explained.

So Niall and I took turns changing in the bathroom, and you know the usual.

I was already under the covers, and in my pajamas, half asleep, and Niall comes flying onto the bed, shirtless.

"Really?" I asked.

He just started laughing.

His smile was so beautiful.

"It's cold in here," I shivered.

Niall flung the comforter open, and we both crawled in.

"How can you go shirtless? It's so cold!"

"I'm not cold, but if you are.."

Niall pulled me right under next to him, and snuggled with me. I could've stayed like this for days. He was right. Niall was warm, and he smelled amazing. He held me tight, and we layed there. Perfectly still.

I am so in love with this boy.

We both fell asleep intertwined with each other.

Will update soon!! Hope you guys have a great week! Check out "Steal My Girl"! It has been leaked!! Goodnight loves! don't forget to stay active! love Ya guys ;) :*