CHAPTER NINE

The world is full of deceitful lies
Don't ever let it change your beautiful smile
Life is like extreme roller coaster rides
Don't ever let it control your life

You were fed by billions of broken promises
In to your life please get me pressed
You are a sunshine mixed with the hurricane's mess
And little did you know finding you got me so blessed

Every single night there's a pain in your heart
You are trapped in the world of the dark
Demons living inside of your head taking over your life
It's like you had been stabbed by billions of knife

You could light up the world with your smile
But I can see nothing but pain in your eyes
You could light up the stage with fire
But can people see your lies?
You seem tough but you are deeply troubled inside
And can everyone see your shell? That's where you hide

"Miss Kim, the CEO wants to see you in his office."

One of Jennie's colleagues approached her. The feline enchantress nodded her head before fixing her apparel, "Chaeng, you go ahead in the café. CEO wants to speak with me." Jennie heaved a deep sigh; wearing her blank mask.

"Arasso. I will tell Lisa you will be late." The taller blonde smiled sweetly at the older latter; Jennie bobbed her head before turning her heels away.

The feline enchantress plodded inside the elevator and clicked the 13th button but a hand reached its way to the door; avoiding it from closing as he slid himself inside. The tall guy smiled down at the expressionless kitten as he clicked the 10th button.

Jennie uncomfortably shifted on her stance as she felt the discomfort due to a certain eyes burning deep within her skin; her palms started to sweat and her heart suddenly beats rapidly as she feels petrified for life.

The guy never averted his eyes off of the feline enchantress, making her suffocated as her mind gets fuzzy with anxiety; thinking of every worse thing that could possibly happen inside the elevator.

Jennie shut her eyes closed seeing the man wearing a smile that creep her out, she shook her head vigorously; trying to get rid of the thoughts inside her head.

'Ah it feels good.'

The guy extended his hand out in front of her; unintentionally brushing it on her arm. Jennie widened her eyes and flinched, "Please no!" She yelled out in panic, taking a step backward; her back hitting the corner of the wall as the fear washed over her whole existence.

'How does it feel?'

"Miss Kim, are you okay? I'm Hanbin." Jennie covered her ears; shaking her head vigorously as her body trembled in fright, "Pl-please stay a-away. Ple-please." The guy did as he was told so.

Jennie's heavy breathings and her rigorously thumping chest are the only sound discerning inside the small area. Hanbin confusingly took a step backwards as he quickly hid his hands behind his back. The brunette curled herself in a ball in the corner; her hands covering her ears. She shakes her head as her eyes reddening from great fear.

Hanbin kneeled down to comfort the lady, "No! Please go away! Don't touch me please! D-don't!" Jennie begged desperately in fear; her eyes wide and panicking. Hanbin flinched and worriedly left the girl as the elevator opened; revealing his destination.

Jennie was left alone inside; scared to death. She was just looking at nowhere; lost with the voices inside her head. Jennie wanted to cry out loud but no tears dared to come out her feline eyes; she is too debilitated.