In the classroom

(Iruka POV)
I was sitting at my desk grading papers. When kakashi Burst through the door. "Baby I need your help." "With what?" "This." He pointed to his painfully large erection. "What am I supposed to do about that?" "Help me fix it." "Kakashi you can wait because as you can see I'm doing work." "Pls it hurts." "No!" He walked up to me and kissed me he soft lips felt like heaven. He tailed his kiss down to my neck.And pulled off our shirts while sucked on my sweet spot making me let out a quiet moan,he then sat me down on the desk and teased me by trailing his kisses down to my waistline. After awhile of me wimpering and begging he finally pulled my pants off with his teeth and wrapped his mouth around the head of my dick . After a while he stopped and turned me around and kissed down my back until he got to my hole he kissed it once before thrusting his tongue in and out of it. His tongue gave me so much pleasure that I came on my desk. He Then bent me over the desk and thrust into be me roughly each time he went in he hit my prostate dead on making me moan his name."Kakashi!" The more he hit my prostate the louder my moans got, I started to feel this pooling sensation in my stomach so I new I was close. "Kakashi I'm close!" I moaned as I clenched around him and came which made him come too. But that didn't stop him. "Round 2?"  "Sure."He Then dead on hit my prostate dead on again with even rougher thrust than last time making me clench and unclench around him while aching my back into him which made him and me cum again. Even though we both came several times we still rode out our orgasms.

Hey guys just wanted to make a new story because my other one is almost done. Remember ”you nice keep going"'Jimin'