The Ramen Shop

It was a warm summer day in June when kakashi happens to ask Iruka on a date,Iruka said yes and so here they were walking towards the ramen shop. When they got there kakashi ordered a big bowl of beef noodles for the two of them to share, they both picked up a fork and slurped the noodles eventually they came to a noodle that they both picked so the did the best thing they could think of and that was sluping the noodle until they pulled into a kiss on accident and it got heated quickly.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) At this point kakashi had Iruka pined down on the counter while his sinful tounge worked wonders on iruka's wet pink puckered hole. Iruka couldn't help but moan each time kakashi hit his prostate with that sinful tounge of his as Iruka liked to call it after like 10 minutes of this kakashi pulled down his pants just enough to get his dick out he the shoved his long thick ass dick into iruka's still puckered tight pink holes(they still had their clothes on) Kakashi thrust into him deeply and roughly as  Iruka requested with each trust that kakashi gave soon the Iruka came clenching on Kakashi so hard it made him come so much it leaked out of iruka's hole for weeks on end.

Hey guys told you I would double update today here you go like I said I might make one of the other books I mentioned in my new book, if you guys want me to pls comment and vote even if you don't pls comment and vote I would love to here you opinion also;What is your favorite color? Mine is rainbow (not just because of pride month ) comment your answer love you guys bye.