Feelings

kirishima woke up early hours in the morning to go and work out, However he did not feel the like himself. He couldn't shake the feeling that he had done something wrong. He carried himself out of bed and lazily picked up his towel. he groggily walked down the silent halls at a ridiculous hour trying to be as quiet as possible. "I'm up a lot earlier than everyone else, the showers are going to be really lonely." he spoke softly to himself. he continued to the bathroom now with a bit more spring in his step. "oh well more room for me I guess." he began full on sprinting there. Kirishima was always a free spirit and he would always try and see the optimistic side of everything and would rarely think of giving up on well..... anything. When he got there he noticed that the door was already open. He walked in slowly trying to mask his presence, he creeped up to the sinks were put his towel and he continued towards the showers. At this point everything was steamy and all the windows were fogged over. "jeez you'd think that they melted there skin off." he said louder than expected. he began to sweat and his throat was dry despite all the water that was surrounding him. Kirishima was about to turn back when he caught a glimpse of someone's towel. He immediately ran into the stool next to the per4son fearing that the person may have spotted him. the showers were only separated by a thin sheet and kirishima was feeling rather curious.

Kirishima' s P.O.V

I couldn't help myself I really had to know who it was. I was so flustered that I was the same colour as my hair. I reached for the curtain and pulled it back ever so slightly. I was debating whether or not I should open my eyes, and when I did I almost lost my composure there and then. As I opened my eyes there he was..BAKUGOU?!? I jumped back and in doing so it caused a loud thud. I had my back against the wall and both hands covering my mouth, my heart was racing and my mind was tripping out. My body wasn't responding to the situation well and I needed a plan and fast. "If he caught me what would he think?" As much as I should've left I just couldn't I needed to see more. My breathing was raspy and I was getting really excited. I carried on gawking at him. I imagined tracing every ridge on his body with my tongue. I was drooling substantially and I could only stare at his temple of greatness. the way the water ran down his back was so~ overwhelming. The way the water fell off the end of his fairly pointed hair. It was getting too much for me. I stepped back my body hot and sweaty I observed my obvious boner, and I was too aroused to care. I slowly ran my hand over it and I felt so good I was about to get my groove on when the sheet was swiftly pulled back.

Bakugou's P.O.V

I pulled back the certain and saw that red-haired boy standing with his back to my me with his clothes on. "A-Are you ok?" I said hesitantly. he barely turned around and nodded to me I wrapped my towel around my waist and left the bathroom; I didn't want to make him feel awkward so I dint say bye.

Kirishima' s P.O.V

Now my was really red and apparently the thought of being caught by him turned me on more because It was not going down at all. "there goes my morning workout" I sighed. I turned on the shower and was suddenly engulfed by the cold water. I shivered slightly but it felt nice against my skin. I waited until the..um dilemma went away and took my regular shower. when I got out of the shower I looked at my phone. "I've been in here for fifty-five minutes?" my eyes grew with surprise. I think I've had enough for today I can work out late tonight.

He left the bathroom and went back to his room. when he got in there he sat on his bed and began surfing the internet on his phone. Everything was ok except from the occasional banging that he would here on the wall, he tried to ignore it. Until he released that the noises where coming from Bakugou's room. He was still embarrassed frim this morning but he wanted to make sure he was ok so he wiped away the blush and headed next door.

Kirishima' s P.O.V

I knocked on his door incredibly quiet but somehow he heard because he op0ened the door with a smile on his face rubbing with a towel. "are you ok I heard a lot of bagging from my room." he open the door wider so that I could see into his room it was so modern, the exact oppersite of Todoroki's room and all the way in the back there was workout equipment. " oh your working out." I smiled happily. This was something I could bond with him about. "Y-yeh I'm trying to get Back in shape." He turned his head away. If I didn't know any better I would've said that he was blushing. He gestured for me to come in and I didn't hesitate. "This is the machine I'm having trouble manoeuvring it." I looked at him and smile I then sat down on the machine and showed him I stood up and got my foot caught in the hoop and he laughed. I blushed slightly and played it off to try and look calm but he did not buy one bit of it and smiled at me and helped me up. From there we ended up working out for the afternoon.

TIME SKIP TO THE EVENING//

"Ok Bakugou I'm going to go back to my room." I scratched the back of my head. He looked slightly disappointed but waved me off with a smile. As I walked back to my room that evening it was obvious that I had..t-that a had developed feelings for him...I laid down that evening satisfied and very happy.