The invitation

Kirishima's P.O.V

A week had passed since bakugou and I began spending more time with each other, we'd talk about how annoying some of the schoolwork was, and what games were scheduled to come out this month. Heck we'd see so much of eachother than are class (as well as the whole school) thought we had started dating.

"come on dude, you can tell me" kaminari said nudging at my arm. "Everyone is talking about how your the golden child".

"Yeah your the chosen one" sero chipped in, both of them laughing on either side of me.

"haha real funny guys..What do you mean the chosen one though?" I turned my head to the still laughing eletrical outlit.

"Yeah your the only one Bakugou has opened up to since the school year, well excluding midoriya".

"Really?!" i couldnt help but feel my heart race a little quicker. Was i the only one that Bakugou liked to be around? For the rest of the walk to class a soft smile was stretched across my face.

End of P.O.V

When they arrived to class they noticed how the girls were all huddled in a circle giggling and jumping around. they were holding neat, pink envelopes. They were invitations to a Party that Yaoyorozu was having as a way to get to know everyone better. The three boys walked into class standing at there seats when a familiar short boy approached them. "Pshhhh.....Kaminari...."

Kirishima's P.O.V

I was talking with sero and kaminari when mineta slyly walked over to us. He called for kaminaris attention trying to look inconspicuous but failed miserably.

"Did you hear? Yaoyorozu is having a celebration at her house after school on friday." he said placing his arm on the desk.

"Really?! thats awesome we get to see girls in tight dresses and see them get absolutly hammered" he threw his fist up in excitement. Only for sero to intervene.

"Think about it man its only the girls that have invitations what makes you think that boys are even allowed to this thing. i nodded in agreement. We all watched as Yaoyoruzu began to walk away from the crowd of screaming girls and head over to Ojirou.

"Good morning Ojirou, i wanted to give you this. Its an invitation to my party and would really appreciate it if you could make it". I was shocked how she just gave him one i was about to say something when i noticed the obvious rage and jealousy emanating for my friends.

"GAHHHH HOW COMES OJIROU GETS ONE!! ITS SO UNFAIR" Mineta cried out falling to his knees.

"Kirishimaa!"

i heared my name being called and spun around hoping it was someone else but to my suprise it was Momo.

" Oh hey whats up Momo?" i said smiling at her, trying to hide my dissapointment.

" here" she held out her hand and there was another three pink envelopes there. I thanked her and handed one to sero and kaminari.

End of P.O.V

Sero and Kaminari where over the moon dancing and jumping around. on the other hand mineta lay on his stomach reciting curses from those old fairy tails. you know the ones with the evil witches. kirishima looked at him and held out his hand.

"Its not manly to cry dude, her have mine" he looked at him in surprise wiping his nose on his sleeve before standing up.

"Are you sure you dont want it?"

"I wasn't really planning on going anyway"(especially if Bakugou wasn't going) kaminari whined in annoyance. He shrugged and took to his seat.

Bakugou's P.O.V