Chapter 7

The next day rolled by, and unfortunately for you, your sleep didn't go well. Which left you with dark bags under your eyes, your head aching, and a groggy and a pissed off attitude....the last thing probably is unfortunate for the people that will bump into you but, oh well.

You heavily dragged your feet as you walk down the hallways of Karasuno High. If mornings are always like this, you definitely wished you're a damn vampire and go to night school like the ones in that anime called Diabolik lovers.

Stopping by your locker,taking out the keys from your pocket and opening them, you grabbed your books, organized your things a but and you slammed your locker close, to which, making you earn a few stares from the nearby students around you.

"Fuck you want?" You scowled, to which they immediately mind their own businesses once again. You started walking to your classroom, hand clutching the strap of your bag as it hangs on your shoulders. Thank god, someone invented the backpack. Cause you'll obviously lose your arm to one of those handbags that nasty bitches use. Like how can you carry that for so long?! You have Bucky's arm or something?

A tall, dark-haired male, with a scowl permanently carved into his face, came into view. You already know who he is since.....who else scowls that much in one single day?

Kageyama noticed you and that scowl disappears, being replaced by a small VERY unnatural smile, considering he doesn't know how to smile....I mean have you seen HIS smiles?

I mean have you seen HIS smiles?

I know, it's very unsettling.

"(Y/n)-chan....." Kageyama, who seems very happy to see you, said

"You need something?" You asked, not really in the mood to talk, to hell with anyone on a bad day, right?

Not minding the slightly annoyed tone lacing your voice, the dark-haired male scratches the back on his neck and a sheepish smile appears on his handsome features. "Uhm....if it's okay...I'm having trouble once again with our lessons..if you could just—"

"Help you?" You bluntly said, earning a nod from the male before you. You sucked in a deep breath, you're really not in the mood right now.....especially that Kageyama doesn't take his studies seriously when it comes to academics. He memorized Suga's hand signs in such a short amount of time but why can't he do the same in academics?

You waved your hand dismissively and nodded "Sure, Kageyama-kun....maybe lunch, is that good for you?"

"Oh, I'm not free..."

"And why is that?" You asked

"Well.....uhm, I'm eating lunch with (e/n) that time so I can't really..."

A sharp prick can be felt inside your chest as you listen to his explanation. 'Well shit...' you thought, actually believing that you won't be hurting anymore after the exchanges and the battles and the promises that you said to yourself. But could you do if you're madly in love with someone and watch them as they love another?