I love you, my princess ♥

I love you, so much... I know that there's a lot going on, I'll stand by your side and be your wall. I'll be here for you my love. I told you before and I'll tell you again, its not an job, me helping you, I want to because I love you, I refuse to stand by and let you have no one. I am your knight who will stand by you. I will be understanding and always care.

You're the only thing on my mind at all times. You're the girl I love, you're the girl who makes me take the next breath, you're the girl who shows me light in a world of unholy darkness I'm lost within.

I've told you before and I'll tell you again, I love you always and forever, because that's what love is, love is forever.

I've told you before and I'll tell you again, I'll drop everything to be with you, my love. You are my top priority, before all else.

Yes, I know I'm weak. I know I'm not the best. I know I have my issues, my love, but I will try to make them seem like they've gone away. I will try to make it seem like they aren't there anymore so I know that your mind can relax and have a break. I will make myself seem strong to make it to where you, my love, won't need to deal with more then you already do. I will try as much as I can, to take you issues upon myself, to make the load easier on you.

You're my princess. I, will take care of you. You are my perfect princess who I love. You are the perfection and good in an awful world. You're the break I'm what's become humanity, showing perfection. You're my princess, and I want to make you be okay before all else.

Yes. That night I cried. Yes. That night I hurt. But, my princess, I didn't lose you, and for that, I am thankful. I still am able to stand by my princess. I believe for once, when someone says I love you. I believe those three words only when they come from your sweet lips.

There is never a time my princess, that you should ever be sorry to me.

I understand princess. I love you and I am willing to do anything to keep you safe and okay. I'm always here for you. I love you.

Every night alone, I weep. I long to have you in my arms every second, to come to a cold bed all alone. I come to a place where hell is wished upon me by family. But for my princess, I'll pull another smile for them.

For my princess and my princess alone, I eat. No matter how much it hurts, I eat. For my princess, I make sure I keep at least one meal down. I have to keep my promises to my princess.

My princess, you are why I keep trying, even though I feel like dying. You gave me the strength to hold on, and I will do everything I can to keep my princess with me as well.

I will buy us a castle, just for me and you. You can do as you wish, I'll work hard for my love, to see her happy and smile. Just to see her safe.

I love you, with all of my broken spirited heart. ♥