The scary one

This is the only one I have ever sent. I'm not good with words, I know, I'm not good with showing how I feel all the time, I know, but here's one that I had sent to her.

You're sweet, you're caring, you're understanding. You amaze me each and everyday. Your words stick to me and none do I ever want to let go.

I know I'm forgetful and weird. I know I'm not the best, brains or looks. I know I'm not the most fun. I know I think differently. I know I'm not what most people want. But, I love you.

I love you with all of my heart, I know I'm not good with words. I know I'm not a prince on a nice white horsey. I'm just a in rusted armor, but I am a knight who doesn't want to share you, a knight who cares so much about you, a knight who's so freaking scared to lose you. I'm like the frog that's supposed to turn into a prince but yeah, I don't turn into a prince. I stay a frog. But I am a frog who wants you happy and comfy and warm and safe and cared for. But with this frog. Not some meanie prince.

I know I've never been good with wording things, or writing, or showing or telling people how I feel. I know I get to scared to do a lot because I'm afraid to lose them. I know that this is no excuse though, I know I need to try harder because you deserve the best. You deserve to feel loved and cared about. Not just the opposite...

I love you my princess, you've kept me happy and alive. You can ask anyone how much I've changed with you in my life. I smile so much more, I'm healthier.. Sure I don't talk about my feelings often to other people.. But the few times I have were just when I broke down unable to handle anything... Now..? I'm not suicidal. I don't have as many urges to hurt myself. I want to eat better. I want to be normal. I want to look nice for you. I want believe in love. I believe that someone can care for another person enough to say I love you and mean it.

You're beautiful, sweet, amazing, tantalizing, perfect, kind, loving... You're you.. You're the girl I want to make happy. You're the girl who makes me more and more confident each day. You're the girl who rules my nightmares and my smiles.

You're my sunshine on a rainy day.

You're my love letter from the world.

You're the reason I wake up. You're in my nightmares every single one. You're the one I'm screaming to begging to be let go and okay. You're the one I'm laying next to crying, because I lost the one I love. Because I love the girl who's made me so much better. You're the girl who made me squeal in the halls and the girl who made me squeal with just her smile. You're the girl I fell on love with and you're the girl I'd do anything for.