Chapter 2:On purpose?

"Yeah,green eyes."the boy replied innocently.
"Are you color blind or something?!!"She yelled angrily.
"Huh?"
"I have HAZEL eyes,you hear me?,HAZEL,HAZEL!!"still her attitude violent.
"Opps!"he said embarrassed  avoiding to look at the burning gazes of the older man and women beside him.

     "WHAT THE HELL KRINN??!!HOW COULD YOU!?"Yelled the women at him.
"Calm down Yuolina,he surely can explain what he did,can't you Krinn?"said the man with a warning look.
"Of course I can!I mean it's just a big misunderstanding,that's all."
"Then explain!"
"Ok,ok,look,I felt magical energy around her,plus I saw her from her back,how could I see the eyes from the back and also-"
"It's fine,just return her and everything's good."said the man before the woman called Yuolina beside him would shout again.
"Oh...about that..."
"What now?"
"Umm,well,magical portals have their own timings and-"
"Cut to the chase Krinn."said Yuolina trying to control her anger.
Krinn mumbled some words that they couldn't make anything out of them.
"I can't hear you,Krinn!"She said with a higher tone.

     "The portal can't be opened before 20 days!"
"WHAT??!!"Sarah shouted at him angrily.
"Sorry,I was really excited and didn't check the eyes part,plus,I never believed in that stupid chosen thing"
"So you did it on purpose?"asked the man with a furious expression.
"No,no of course not!I just thought that-"
"Thought?YOU thought?Oh it must be the end of the world then,if you thought and that rusty head of yours worked."Said Yuolina harshly.

     Krinn looked down and stayed silent.Sarah felt bad for him for a moment.
"How would your brother react when he knows what you did,isn't it enough what he's enduring?and for the first time he depends on you,you fail him like that?"scolded the man Krinn.

      Sarah felt so left out in this weird conversation.So she decided to look around for a little."They won't notice anyway."Thought Sarah as she  followed what looked like moon light  outside of the stone cave they were inside.

      She looked around her.It was such a big forest with a lot of roses and flowers.She examined the dark purple sky."So many stars!"She thought smiling as she laid her back on the soft grass.But her smile quickly disappeared."Green eyes,huh?" She thought."of course,there was magical energy around me,Marie must have been near me or something so he thought her magical energy came from me...."She wiped a tear that was about to escape her eyes quickly.

      "Even in magical other magical worlds that nobody knew they existed, Marie is still better than me.Am I really that pathetic?Am I really that normal and ordinary.I already know that...But why does it hurt so much now?Why?Why did that guy have to do such a horrible,cruel mistake?...I feel like the world is rubbing me in my face with the fact that I'm not special,that Marie is better than me in everything..."She sat up and tried to hide her tears.She looked at the beautiful sky and pretended that it didn't hurt.
"Like the view?"a familiar voice said behind her.

      She looked back to see Krinn looking at her with a numb expression.
"Yeah..it's pretty I guess..."
He sat beside her silently with the same numb expression.She felt so awkward in this silence.She wanted to break it but she didn't know what to say.
"I'm sorry..."Krinn apologized avoiding to make eye contact with Sarah.
"It's ok,don't worry."She lied.
Awkward silence once again.
"They finished their lecture?"
"Nope,they're still scolding me inside."
"Huh?then how're you-?"
"I made an illusion of me and became invisible at the same time."
"So they're just scolding an image of you?" Asked Sarah amazed.
"Yeah..."
"Bro!that's so cool!"
"Yeah..thank you..."He replied dryly.
"Are you ok?"
He sighed then looked at her with regretting silver eyes.
"I'm so sorry,I really didn't mean to"
"I told you it's fine,I just wish my family and friends don't get worried and stuff."
"Time in your world is different than ours,I believe your people won't notice."
"Well,one less thing to worry about."
"Lucky you"
She raised a brow questioning what he mean but he ignored the questioning look and introduced himself.
"I'm Krinn,you?"
"I'm Sarah"
"Nice name"
"It's pretty ordinary in my world though."Then she continued with a low voice "ordinary and not special like everything in me"
"It's better than being an idiot like me."
"You heard that?!!"She asked embarrassed.
He ignored her again and asked
"Hey Sarah...have you ever felt that-"

      "Krinn..."interrupted a deep,cold voice.
"Brother?What took you out of bed?!!"asked Krinn worried as he stood up to face a tall muscular man wearing a long white coat with golden wave shaped patterns.Krinn wore a similar coat except it had silver patterns instead of the golden ones.As for his face,He had a cold expression drawn on his light brown face,incredible shiny golden eyes and frowning white brows.He looked to be in his early twenties so did the man and yuolina who stood behind him.He looked solemn that Sarah felt obligated to stand.

      "How dare you use your magic in this way Krinn?How-"
"Yuolina!Silence please"he said with a sign of his hand to make her stop talking.She immediately stoped.
"Now Krinn,do you mind telling me what's going on?"asked Krinn's older brother.
"Huh?Oh!of course I'll explain"
"Then you better hurry 'cuz what I heard wasn't that pleasing."
"Sure,sure,look,first of all I don't believe in all that chosen stuff,I mean if someone really has some kind of magical energy,why would he be born away from here,nobody is born in the wrong place,everybody is born where he is 'cuz a purpose and-"

      "So you did pick the wrong one on purpose!!"