The truth

"Thea!" Magnus shouted snapping me out of my daze.
"I'm sorry I just need a drink." I said then used my magic to make a cocktail appear in my hand. I took a sip then realised all eyes where on my. "What?" I smiled innocently then took another sip.
"Give Clary her memories back and you get the jewellery." Jace continued his voice sending shivers throughout my body. In all my years on earth and Edom only one person had ever made me feel this way.
"I have to confirm its authenticity." Magnus said.

I held my hand out for Jace to place the necklace into it. He rolled his eyes before reluctantly placing it in my hand. I took it and admired it beauty.
"Amor verus numquam moritur." I said in Latin. The two shadowhunters look d at me confused obviously they didn't know Latin. "True love can not die." I looked at Jace as I said
knowing that is what I felt for him.

Magnus took the necklace out of my hand and looked at it all over.
"Oh how I've missed this jewel." He said relieved.
"Now it's your turn to pay up!" The red head said, she obviously head he temper to go with her beautiful hair colour.
"I wish I could retrieve your memories, but I no longer have them." Magnus said uncomfortably.
"What? Where are they?"
"I fed them to a memory demon for safe keeping."
"Why the hell would you do that." Jace said angrily.
"To protect Clary and the cup." I stepped in defending my brother,
"If Valentine captured me or Magnus, he could torture Clary's memories out of us."

"Just like he did Dot." Magnus added
"Tortured?" Clary asked worried, "Is Dot okay?"Poor Clary, Dot was always telling me how much Clary meant to her I'm guessing the felling was mutual.
"You don't know?" My dumbass brother replied, of course she doesn't.
"Dot is dead." I told her sympathetically.
"What? How do you know?" She said fighting back the tears. I too was close with Dot but over the years I had learnt to control the emotions that could show weakness.
"We can't feel her magic anymore." Magnus told her, "Valentine killed her because she would not betray your mother."

"Oh my god." She said trying to get her head round what my brother had said. It was true, Valentine will stop at nothing to wake up Jocelyn.
"Come with us Clary. Our lair can offer you protection no Shadowhunter ever could." Magnus offered place his hand on Clary's shoulder.
Ouch I must admit I was a little offended by the Shadowhunter part and the fact he was just practically giving away OUR lair.
Jace obviously agreed with me as he just scoffed at my brother, holy cow he's hot when he's annoyed.
"No!" Clary shrieked stepping back, "No I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Don't be a fool. Your mother would want you to live." Magnus continued to pray reminding me of Elias early that day.
"Then help me get my memories back from whatever demon you gave them to."
"Valentine is hunting you too. And every moment we're out of my lairs protection, is a moment Valentine is closer to finding is." Oh hell nah it's not his freaking lair. Normally I would whoop his ass but he was already pissed so I just kept quiet. He used his magic to open up a door way to OUR lair.
"Come with us." He said holding out his hand. Clary looked at Jace and he shook his head, to be honest I completely agree. I'd much rather stay and find away to stop Valentine then hide.

"I won't offer again!" Magnus said angrily.
"No." Clary said bluntly, she was going to regret telling my brother that, trust me I know. "No I won't hide from my problems and neither should you."
"YES QUEEN PREACH!!!!!!!!!" I yelled internally.

"Look out!" A woman yelled. An arrow came flying towards us, Magnus just ducked in time before it hit someone next to us. I scanned the area to see who shot it and saw a tall, dark hairs Shadowhunter standing at the top of the steps. Being an archer myself I could help but admire his bow. He walked quickly down the steps and toward us.

Jace had pulled out his seraph blade which made him look even hotter. The other Shadowhunter walked towards the body on the floor, Magnus looking him up and down.
"Who are you?" My brother asked clearly impressed. Instead of answering the Shadowhunter just flipped the blade in his hand. Magnus grabbed my hand and began pulling me towards the portal.
"Magnus, wait!" Me and Clary both yelled. I pulled back forcing my brother to turn round and face the red head.
"You two are my only hope."
"Valentine found us." He protested, "I warned your mother this would happen." He said before disappearing though the portal, luckily had had managed to free myself from his grip and remained in the club.

Suddenly another shadowhunters but this time she was as female walked towards us. "The areas secure. Looks like he was the only assassin." She said.
"He has a circle rune on the base of his neck." The raven hair boy added. I'm guessing they were siblings by the similar looks they shared.
"They found us." Jace announced the obvious, "Its not safe here. Clary, we have to go." He said walking off. The others apart from Clary following him.

"Wait!" I yelled, "I can help!" They all turned and faced me. Jace started walking back but I wasn't for me it was for the startled Clary sat on the floor. "Clary..." he turned and face her, making me super jealous.
"How can you help us?" Clary desperately asked.
I took a deep breath then used my magic to uncover my hidden runes. They all stared at me wide eyes.
Jace just smiled at me.
"Your like us?" The female asked.
"Yes. Well... technically. I'm half warlock half well you know..." I said embarrassed. No one apart from Magnus knew about my other side so I was hoping they'd accept me.
"OMG!!!! That is so cool!!! I'm Isabell but you can call me Izzy and we're going to be best friends!!" Izzy said before running up to me and hugging me. I was shocked at first but then Jace's growing smile comforted my and I hugged her back.