Tracking

A/N-
Before I start I wanna say thank you for 100 reads! Now I know it doesn't sound like that much but it means so much to me so thank you!
Also this might be the only part in around two weeks because I'm going on holiday so please be patient!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jace!" I called to inform him of Clary's state, she was still trying to process what me and my brother had told her.
"Clary we have to move." He said turning around.
"I'm catching my breath." She lied.
"You know this is great and not only did Magnus not get the girl her memories back, he took the necklace. This is fantastic." The raven haired boy how my new bestie Izzy old me his Alec Jace's parabati.
"Agreed my brother was an asshole and for once I'm not going to make an excuse for his actions." I said still pissed at Magnus. Alec looked at me and smirked and just by that I could tell we to would be best friends. By this point Jace had had enough so he snapped:
"Alec, that girl her name is Clary and I highly suggest you keep you voices down. You too hot stuff." My hole body literally melted as he winked at me.

"Why!? What, are you afraid I'm gonna upset her?" Alec snapped back, "We have risked our lives again and again for this girl, and where had it gotten us? Alright? Nowhere. We are no closer to getting the Mortal Cup and we've lost the Institute's necklace." I fully agreed with Alec from what Izzy had told me Clary had only complicated things and made everything 10 times harder for the gang.

"Hey, I am right here!" Clary shouted at Alec, "I don't care about your damn jewellery. I'm sorry you're gonna look bad in front of your bosses,okay? But my mother is still missing and my last chance at finding her just disappeared into thin air!"
"Umm I'm right here." I popped up but all I got was sympathy looked from the Lightwood siblings.
"Clary, it's going to be fine." Jace tried to calm the hysterical red head down.
"No, it's not! People are dying because of me!"
"Yeah, yeah get used to it." I muttered underneath my breath. I have killed more people in my transition that she's ever spoke to so she needs to stop being such a drama queen.
"And Magnus," Clary continued, "Magnus will never come out of hiding again while Valentines still after him. We'll never find him and I'll never get my memories back."

That I have to admit was true. Sometimes my brother was to much of a good leader and would literally spend the rest of his immortal life in a prison like our lair to protect the warlocks.
"We'll find him." I reassured the group, walking up to Jace and Alec,
"You give up way to easily. Boys lend a damsel a hand?"
The parabti brothers knew exactly what to do. I took Alec's hand and he held it in a way a sibling would but Jace intertwined his fingers in mine and then took Alec's in the same way Alec held mine and began to track my brother.
I felt the magic coursing through my veins to my hands and into the boys.
"What are they doing?" I heard Clary ask Izzy.
"Parabati tracking and Thea's Magnus' sister so they can track him easier by blood." Izzy replied.
"Of course they are." Clary's said sarcastically.
"When parabati match their power they get stronger and with the power of a warlock it's even better." Izzy said getting excited.
"This hole parabati thing seems oddly intimate if you ask me."
"You don't know the half of it." Izzy sighed.
Suddenly a flash of our lair an it's whereabouts flashed through my mind, I quickly snapped out of the trance and unlinked hands with Jace and Alec as did they.
"Got it!" Me and Jace said at the same time causing us both to chuckle. Alec didn't seem as happy as the rest of us as he just stood there emotionless.