Chapter 1

Yin Yang

"This is how our 'friendship' is mostly called" Brazil said while drinking coffee and having a nice talk with her friend.
She was visiting him, the country that most the others fear it, he has a innocent face, but his desires and wishes are the ones people are afraid of, thanks to his past, people judges him with that as a argument's base.
But not her, she knows how he suffered from that. How she knows? She suffered almost the same way as him...

"That's honestly cute how they call our 'friendship' sunflower" he says the word 'friendship' sarcastically, took a sip from the coffee mixed with vodka.You want to know who is don't you? Her 'friend' is who USA still have hate....

Russia

The brazilian woman knows if she get caught talking to him, USA will assume the worst, although she wouldn't care. They aren't friends anymore but Lovers... Russia loves her and she loves him too. They sadly must keep as a secret their relationship or will be forbidden to see eachother.

The only countries who knew were Russia's sister Ukraine, the baltics and China, they know about it and support their relationship, except Belarus, the young sister of the huge country... She would sometimes try to kill Brazil or kidnap Russia to marry him.
That's why they must keep as a secret and keep Belarus's mouth shut by letting her at least have 1 date per month with Russia and nothing more. Although Brazil didn't like the idea of share her lover, she had to agree or would lose him and her privacy at home from USA.

"You're one of the only percent of people who likes to listen to my ramblings" she says to him while getting up and sitting next to him and hugging his shoulders. She loves him and isn't bother to show that to him, both of them love this quiet moments when they have a break from all of their work.

"You're not a bother sunflower, and you voice is soft like honey... Is relaxing listen to it" he says lovely putting his arm around her waist and the other on her thigh, caressing gently if she was made of glass and that at any rough touch of his would break her. "I still don't get it why people are afraid of you... You're nice, gentle, have manners and treat me like a queen" she says kindly to him. she's right, Russia would always treat her like his own queen "and you treat me like you're king" he whispers to her softly, she felt her spine jump a little from Russia's whispering.

She always loved when he do this things to her, a caressing on her waist to a kiss on her lips. People say Russia is evil, for his imperialistic mind and he would try to convince others countries to unite with him, but she doesn't listen to them at all.
Ivan put the woman on his lap and kiss her neck softly and caress her tight gently, while the said woman just let the affection of the giant nation consume her, he's like a kid who just want to be loved and show affection to the ones he love, most nations get away from him and it makes him sad or even extremely at cases

Suicidal

But thanks to Brazil, he doesn't feel like that anymore and he's really grateful for her and loves to show her as much affection as possible. He moves his left hand and put on her cheek and caresses it gently, she smiles at him and give a small kiss on the tip of his nose and giggles gently with the cheeks with a bit of pink. Ivan chuckles at his Queen's cuteness, he pull her head to his chest and kiss the top of her head while whispering a russian lullaby he always sings to her.
She loves to hear Ivan when he sings russian lullabies or even the national theme of his country and the most kindly one is when he sings her national theme song with his cute russian accent.

"You know what i love the most of our relationship?" She ask Ivan looking up to the giant nation, he stops and starts to think a answer for his girlfriend's question
" I don't know sunflower what would be?" He ask looking down at Brazil smiling lovely. She giggles and kiss his neck softly and hug his neck "is the fact we know when something is up" she says while looking at the taller's eyes.
Russia sighs and hide his face on her neck and kiss it softly " i'm just worry...." He says with the face in the woman's neck, the said woman rub the others head gently " now why would you be worried?" She asks lifting Russia's head to look at his face.

"I'm worried about Alfred (USA) find out our relationship.... You know he won't get out of your foot neither my" he says with a worry face, he put his hand on her cheek and kisses her mouth gently and loving the taste of it, the taste of chocolate and coffee suits her and he loves it. The brazilian broke the kiss smiling at her russian lover, she caress his cheek with her delicate hand and kiss his forehead gently.

"Não deixarei que isso aconteça Ivan"
( I won't let this happen Ivan)

"Я знаю, ты не Лариса .... мой подсолнух"
( I know you won't Larissa .... my sunflower)