Chapter 2: Dodges a bullet

The couple after some talking and giggles ( Larissa's part), they decided to watch something on the TV, something that grabs their attention or just to kill time. They would laugh at some stupid lies in some war movies or cringe at horrible "romance" movies ( Twilight and 50 shades of Grey, ew ). " How can someone like those movies and books?" Ivan asked looking away from the vampire romance they were watching and make fun of it "i don't even know and i'm afraid of the number of fans from it" Larissa said and put her tongue out when there was a kissing scene.
" Why are we even watching this anyway?" - Ivan said

"To laugh at" - Larissa

" Touche sunflower" - Ivan

Both laughed and after that kissed each other, so sweet and lovely. None of them cared if the movie wasn't paused nor the things happening around them. It was just them and their adoration to each other. Nothing else~

- TIME SKIP -

Larissa had fell asleep on her boyfriend's chest and Ivan had to put her on their bed upstairs, a lovely smile appears in his lips while sitting next to the sleeping woman.
The russian regretted a lot of things, but something he doesn't regret was meeting the brazilian woman, never had passed in his mind before that someone like her would like or even in the matter love him at all. People used her before and some still do nowadays, he won't deny he tried to, at the Cold War.

Ivan snapped out of his little world when he heard a knocking on the door, he went to open and saw his big sister Katyshuia (Ukraine), she was trembling with a panic look and Ivan asked "what's wrong sis?", Katy just pointed to down stairs to the living room " A-Alfred is h-here..." She whispered while trembling in place, "why he's here?!" The russian asked quietly but you could hear in his voice the he's angry too, "i-i don't know b-but he wants to talk to y-you, now" Katy whispered back still trembling horribly.

You see.... Ivan and Alfred doesn't... let's just say.... they aren't in good term since the beginning of Cold War, at all means. The north american would always and i mean always try to convince Larissa to stop talking to that monster. But she could see through Alfred's words, he just want to break Ivan's fragile soul and mind to take advantage. Like he always did.

Ivan inhaled deeply to calm down and looked at his big sister " keep company to my sunflower .... I'll be right back" he said letting Katy enter in the room to make company to the sleeping woman on the bed.
He went to the living room and saw Alfred sitting on the chair in a position like he owned the place. That only made the giant nation more angry but kept the smile on he's face, he didn't want his sunflower to wake up and see a corpse on the carpet.

"What do you want Alfred?" Ivan asked the american who got up from the chair and walked towards the russian.
"I know she's here, Ivan" Alfred said crossing his arms. Ivan's hand curled into a fist but he hid behind he's back " even though you aren't the "Great Soviet Union" anymore, you still have the same mentality of a dictator like before and Larissa is always by your side for some really suicidal reason she refuse to tell" he rent to the russian.
Ivan really wanted to punch Alfred's face right now, how dare him to disrespect him in his house and disrespect his girlfriend. But he had a idea, probably a bad idea but might be worth it " are you jealous?" He asked with a small smirk playing on his lips " what? Me? Jealous? Of a monster like you?" Alfred laughed out, you could easily see a anger nerve on the american's forehead. He got angry~

" I just don't appreciate the fact Brazil is more comfortable with you rather then The Hero, which is obviously me " the blond said in a matter fact tone, what a bitch. 'Everyone knows your aren't one, we just let you say that so you won't get more annoying then you already are' Ivan thought glaring to him even with a smile still on his face.
" You forgot one little thing, Alfred " Ivan informed then continued " you broke her heart more then once", the american groaned under his breath and looked to the side, avoiding eye contact with the giant russian. Ivan knew about the incident between Larissa and Alfred, it wasn't pretty from what she told him when he went to her house to talk to her. Poor girl.

" It seems it will be useless to talk to her" Alfred said and began to walk towards the entrance door. Then left.

After a few minutes, Ivan punched the wall, oh how much he wished it was that capitalist pig's face. He had punched so hard that it made a big crack and his fist left a mark as well. The ukrainian came downstairs to check up on his brother and saw the crack " oh dear...." She came to the russian and took off his glove to see if it harmed his fingers, which luckily it didn't, "Larissa woke up and is taking a bath right now..." Katy informed and kissed his cheek before leaving to go back to her home.

With Larissa ————

The brazilian took her panties off and then unhooked the bra, pulled off then looked at the mirror. She touched the huge scar on her face. That scar was caused by the incident on the Amazon forest in 2018, that caused her scar and to be blind on the right side.

She sighed and closed her eyes for a bit, then she felt a par of strong arms circling her waist and a gently kiss on her neck, "did something happened when i was asleep?" Larissa asked and opened her eyes, looking at her boyfriend through the mirror "Alfred was here but already left" he mumbled into her hair. "You didn't killed him, right?" "Nyet, but i wanted to".
The woman chuckled and turned around to look at her boyfriend, she circles his neck and brought him down to kiss his thin lips. He smiled and kissed her back, he caressed her back gently.
A few minutes later and both were in the shower kissing each other, only kissing. Her melon sized chest was pressed against his board and slightly hairy chest, her tattooed arms around his neck and his strong arms around her waist. This was their silent celebration for once again, have their relationship still a secret.

They really dodged a bullet there, huh?