Chapter 6 (Old teams Reunited part one)(lemon)

(This is before naruto,kakashi, and sai bumped into Sasuke and his team)

Naruto point of view

"No way are you telling me that we have to find the akatsuki base!!!"

"Yes Naruto that's what i'm saying that's what the missions about." I look to Kakashi Sensei to see if he was joking with us and he wasn't.

"Yes Naruto sadly i'm not joking."

"B-but they want to use my 9 tail fox usly i'm all for this but is this really smart?"

"We are only looking for it we are not attacking it the hokage wants us to get some information on the hooded Akatsuki know one know if that person a he or she all they know is that they appeared around 4 years ago and all that is know of this person is that they seem to be from the same clan as you."

"W-what r-really."

"It's seems that way."

"So sensei,Dickless it seems we have people up a head." I look up to see what he meant by that I gave a glare as I saw him my old team mate Sasuke Uchiha.

"Sasuke." I growled out his name which caused him to turn my way.

"Hn is this another attempt to bring me back to the village don't bother Naruto now where is she Sakura come out there is no used in hiding its pointless." I grew angry as I saw him turn on his sharingan and look around us.

"She not here Sasuke if you stood in the damn village like she asked you to you would know sakura been dead for more than 4 years now move out the way we have a mission to do." I started to walk away from him.

"How?"

"Why would you care it's not your business now see ya around oh and don't worry I gave up on bringing you back to the village there no point in trying if she gone you know she really did love you when you left she was a different person I didn't even notice into it was to late and the worst thing is I can't even tell her how sorry I am for the things I said to her thinking about it now I think the ones who caused her more pain than anything was me anyway bye." I walked up ahead with sai on my tail trying to come me down.

"Naruto are you alright?" I turn my head to sai to see him giving me a smile I gave one back.

"I'll be fine lest just get this over with so we can go home." His smile grew bigger which was cute yes you heard right I just called him cute and why wouldn't I he was my boyfriend after all ofcourse no one knows that back in the villege i really don't care if anyone knows but I know sai the shy type so when he ready then I'll be fine.

"Alright kido's lets go shall we." Sai quicky hid his smile with a straight stone face as Kakashi sensei came to join us. This was one thing about sai is that he only lets me see the real side of him i love it but I wish he open up to those around him.

"Yes Kakashi sensei let's go!!!"

....................

Time skip to a inn name U~Orufurawa (wallflower)

"Alright I got one room two beds." Kakashi sensei said as we followed behind him to are room.

"I'll sleep with dickless." I gave a smile as I was walking.

"Alright then here we go room 6B." He open the door the door and we walked in closing the door behind us.

"I'm going to go look around the village you two behave and no fighting." Ha Sensei thinks were going to fight oh well.

"Yeah whatever I'm going to shower." I grabbed my stuff and walked into the bathroom closing the door and striping off my clothes and hoping in the shower turning the water on as I was leaning against the wall I closed my eyes letting the water hit me.

"N-Naruto?" I opened my eyes and turned around to see sai standing behind me with nothing on I gave a smile and pulled him to me.

"I'm okay Sai really." I watched him wrapped his arms around my neck giving me a smile as I bury my face in the crotch of his neck.

"He left right?"

"Yes Naruto he has left he said he will be back within two hours." I lift up my head and gave him a smirk.

"Is that so."

"Yes why are yo-" Before he could finish his line I slammed my lips against his picking him up from the ground and pushing him up against the wall as he wrapped his legs around my waist.

"N-Naurto ahh." I shoved my dick into his ass making him moan my name.

"N-Naruto!!!" I started to suck on his neck as I thrust my deeper in him as he moaned louder and louder as I moved faster and faster in him.

"N-Naruto I-I-" I bit into his neck making yip in surprised after all this is the first time i'm biting him.

"Naurto that-mmm." I thrust into him a few more times then came in him causing him to cum and moan loud as i pulled out of him letting his feet touch the ground.

"N-Naurto-kun I love you." I lend down kissing him as I had a big smile before pulling away from him.

"I love you too sai-kun I love you so much."

...........................................................................

Time skip kakashi point of view

As I walked into the room from looking around for some information I saw both My students Cuddle up on the bed. Sai had his head on Naruto chest while Naruto had his arms around him I gave a smile under my mask to me it was no secret about their relationship I figured it out years ago but they keep it to them self so therefore I keep my mouth shut. I looked down on them one more time then walk over to them and threw the blanket over them tomorrow's another day I tell them what I found tomorrow sigh Naruto not going to like it not one bit not after hearing what I saw and heard.