Chapter 7 (Old teams Reunited part two)

Kakashi point of view

"So what your saying his that Sasuke and his team have join the Akatsuki."

"Yes."

"And the hooded person is Sasori of the red sand sister what that would mean he to is from the same clan as me?"

"There is a possibility yes but from what I heard yes that seems to be the cause now I have his scent so we should start moving now so we can see were there hideout is so start packing up." I watched both my students give me a nod and walk away getting there things setil. what they don't know is that there was also a familiar sense there as well I I just want to be right before saying anything god please don't let it be who I think it is please don't.

Naruto Point of View

after we finished packing our things I pulled Sai to me and pulled him into a kiss at this point I don't care if Kakashi see but I need to kiss him just in case its our last moment together there no telling how things will go and I need to show him how much he means to me.

"N-Naruto." I lend my forehead against his and smiled.

"Just in case we don't make it home." He gave me a smile.

"We'll be fine we got each other."

"I know I just-" He cut me off by slamming his lips on mine which made me lose my balance bring us both down.

"S-Sorry." I smiled into our kiss.

"Its okay we should start going i'm sure Kakashi-Sensei waiting for us and if we keep this up i'll lose it again with you." His face turned a bright red as he stood up bring me with him.

"O-Okay." I gave him one last kiss before grabbing his hand a pulling him out the room.

.........................................

Time skip woods

As we were falling Kakashi-Sensei trail Sai was falling behind which was rear so when I looked back he was nowhere to be seen which got me in a panic so I turned back to Kakashi-Sensei to see to tell him only to see that Sai was behind him  well more like bending over something which got me to comedown and let out a huff which got him to turn around and stand up walk over to me and pulled his hand out showing me some flowers I gave a smile and took it in my hand and took my free hand and pulled him into a kiss.

"I panicked there for a moment I thought someone took you." He gave me a smile kissed me and turn around walking ahead of me as he hummed to a tune as he did that I watch him as I have a smile on my face but it quickly dropped as Kakashi-Sensei spoke.

"Were here look." I ran up to him to see that Sasuke was walking threw a door with The Akatsuki and his team but the door quickly disaperd after they walked in.

"So what now?"

"Nothing we know where they are we have are information and that's it now we go back home and diver the information we have it would be stupid to go in there with just the 3 of us now lets go before we get caught." we gave him a nod and made our journey back home.

.........................................

Time skip the Hokage Office

"So That's all you got?"

"Yes Lady Tsunade that is everything we have gathered up."