2

"Ar-are you alright?" The black haired girl shyly asks, pushing forward her drink.

Yerim sniffed, furiously wiping the tears in her eyes. She felt bad for this stranger, as said stranger is staring straight at her with worried eyes, her triangle mouth hanging lowly as if scared a word will break her.

"I'm sorry." The brunette says through tears, a wonky smile following after it, "I was late for my test, so I wasn't paying attention to the road."

The girl was like superman, one minute Yerim is frozen staring at the car that'll inevitably hit her, the next she's on the sidewalk, the car's loud horn fading to the background as she looks up to meet the dark haired girl's annoyed eyes.

Yerim's grip eventually loosens and her tears fall.

All the frustration from procrastinating for an  English test and almost getting run over by a car while running to said test are all now falling liquid from her eyes.

The stranger is taken back.

Eyes softening as she quickly assist her up to drag her to the campus coffee shop.

It's been an hour, and Yerim missed the entirety of her test. But failing is okay, if it means you get to sit in front of a pretty girl.

"Thank you for saving me."

"I was rushing to the other side, you just happened to be there."

"Well, I'm still alive, so it's stil chivalrous." Her cheeks redden as she sips on her americano, suddenly refusing to meet her eyes.

It was at that moment, Yerim's insides start floating like clouds.

She likes this girl.

(The coffee shop the girl took her in is also the same Yeojin part times in.

Surprisingly, her roommate knew exactly who the uncommunicative girl who sits on a specific brown couch is.

"Why are you here?"

"What do mean? I'm buying breakfast before my class."

"But not at this time, your have History class and that's across campus..." The realization gradually reflects on Yeojin's face as Yerim nervously picks on her sleeve.

"You're here for that scary girl."

"No!" She defended, "I was just nearby and I remembered you saying she comes at this time."

Yeojin laughs at her friend's absurdity.

"You're such a stalker, Choi Yerim.")

The door crashes open, and Hyejoo was about to tell off the distraction. But she realizes that it's Yerim instead in the doorway of her room, sending a wonky smile full.

"Yerim?" She asks, her gaming partner equally as confused.

Chaewon's voice play through her headphones, "Yerim is there?"