See You in a Minute

*** Hello, friends!! Before you read, I want to warn again that this contain spoilers from Endgame, so if you haven't seen it for some reason, I don't recommend reading! Let me know in the comments your thoughts! I love reading your guys' comments! Also, if there's any other stories you want me to continue.. just let me know! Enjoy :)***

________________________________________________________________________________

The day was finally here. Today, the remaining Avengers were going to try and go back in time and retrieve the six infinity stones. Never in a million years did Natasha think she would be going back in time to reverse the doings of the mad titan, Thanos. A lot of things Natasha never thought would happen in her life happened. She reached over to wake Steve (another thing she never thought would happen. Having a stable relationship), but he was already up and awake.

"Sleep good?" He came in wearing the new Avengers bodysuit Tony had made for them to wear. In his hand he was carrying a plate with a peanut-butter sandwich on it. Natasha's favorite.

"Well," Natasha said reaching for the plate, "if you call restless moving and being wide awake the entire night good sleep, then I slept like a baby. What about you?"

"Slept like a baby," Steve said grinning at her. "Do you want to talk about today?"

"What is there to talk about?" Natasha asked as she walked over to a chair where she had her uniform laid out for her. "Tony really went all out on the uniforms." She said as her voice trailed.

"Don't avoid the question, Nat. You know who we're going up against. I just want to make sure you're okay." Steve sat down on the bed facing her.

"You know, Rogers, before you, before the Avengers, before any of this life that we live together, I had nothing—I had no one." Natasha said as she zipped up her uniform, "then, I got this family. The family that Thanos took away from me, five years ago, and I'm terrified that the time travel or whatever won't work, and I'll never see them again, but whatever it takes, right?" Natasha asked as she wiped tears running down her face.

Steve got up and wrapped his arms around Natasha, holding her in an embrace. "You have nothing to worry about, okay?" Steve said as he met her eyeline and kissed her forehead, "I won't let anything happen to you, Nat."

"Thanks, Rogers." Natasha laid her head against his broad chest and let the tears fall down her cheeks. "I love you."

"Yeah? Well I love you more," Steve replied.

Natasha broke away from the embrace and replied, "Really? Didn't know it was a competition, but I love you to infinity." Natasha said smirking up at Steve.

"Hmm," Steve said smiling at her, "I love you to infinity and beyond."

Natasha rolled her eyes at Steve, "Yeah? Prove it." Just as Natasha reached to kiss Steve, Tony came barging into their private suite.

"Avengers!" Tony yelled, while doing his best superman pose, "assemble!"

"Let's finish that in a minute." Steve whispered to Natasha before turning around to face Tony. "Hey, Tony, that's my line!"

_______________________________________________________________­_______________

All the remaining ten Avengers gathered in a circle on the time machine Tony had built. They began putting their individual destinations into their time travel suits and suiting up their helmets. Before Natasha slid her helmet on, she looked over to Steve and winked, "See you in a minute."