Recess time

*Kokichi's POV*
Me and shushu went our normal route...let me explain
So basically sometimes we had to go to the bathroom before recess and if we asked to go right when we got out we would have to go one at a time so we would have to book it to the bathroom while the other is "patiently" waiting. So we made a way so we can both go at the same time and we go out the cafeteria and no one suspects a thing. One more thing if we get caught that's extremely scary!

As I was saying me and shushu are taking our normal route and-"I'll have to talk to her about it-no-hahaha" it was a freaking teacher I look at shushu one last time while we book it...to OPPOSITE WAYS! I went down the stairs and he went in the bathroom...what if the teacher goes in there!

*Shuichi's POV*
I ran into the bathroom and I looked at kichi one last time seeing him run down the stairs...what if the teacher goes into the bathroom! I head towards a stall and hide... "no no it's fine really" he walked past but not in the bathroom "that was a close call...now to find kichi" our school isn't that big but big enough for us to lose each other. So I ran down the stairs and into the cafeteria and out to the park area...I thought kichi would be here by now! He took the shorter route how is he not out here and I saw Kaito one of kichi's friends "Kaito I lost kichi" he glared at me and shrugged they must be mad at each other again...I look around and I see a figure in the distance with the same purple sweater that kichi had. As I got closer "Kichi!" He looked at me "shushu!" We started laughing and after a very long laughing fit we started walking and talking to each other about our little adventure...

-bonus-
K:I thought I lost you so I got super scared
S:I got scared too i thought I lost you
S:i was gonna have Kaito help me find you but he just glared at me and shrugged...are you guys in another fight?
K:yeah, kinda...he's mad because I forgot his chips that I owe him...
S:well to make you feel better...Tag!

And they played tag for the rest of recess

__________________________
A/N
U wanna know something, this actually happened to me and one of my friends...I was Shuichi and she was Kokichi but ye that happened...anyways have a good day!

I'm literally so close to summer 4 1/2 days left!