Chris party

We still in Serayah point of view till I say we are in someone else's

*we leave the club and paparazzi is in everyone's face as we leave together, everyone's in front of us and me and Chris are a little behind but we are talking about my performance *

Paparazzi: CHRIS, OVER HERE, IS THAT YOUR NEW GIRL

I didn't really know why to think or what to say to them because I didn't want to say the wrong thing but what was the wrong thing plus they weren't asking me and Chris wasn't even saying anything for a little bit he just kept walking a little more and listening to me and until they kept repeating it

C: what if she is *he said smiling at me and everyone*

Paparazzi: WHATS HER NAME

C: she right here ask her yourself, y'all talking about her like she invisible

Paparazzi: WHATS YOUR NAME *they said to me as we are all walking down the street*

S: Serayah * I said waving 👋🏽 as we get in to the car*

*chris moves over and lets me in first before saying*

C: okay now stop asking so many questions we got somewhere to be, also shout out to my friend in the car, sevyn happy birthday *than he closed the door once everyone was in the van*

*everyone sat down and the only seats left were in the back so me and Chris sat next to each other and everyone played loud music

CHRIS POINT OF VEIW

It was weird for a little bit, I could tell serayah was uncomfortable sitting so close to me but that's how the chairs were. I felt kinda bad for her because it is her first night out with us and I wanted her to have a good time, so I grabbed her hand and had her dance with me, which wasn't a good idea because the big ass van was moving. She was hesitant at first but after a couple drinks she loosened up a little bit.

SERAYAH POINT OF VEIW

So me and Chris were dancing and it was weird at first because he has a girlfriend, but as time went on and the more drinks I had before we even left the van, helped loosen me up. Me and Chris had such a good time dancing, that we didn't even notice that everyone was recording us and how close we were until Chris slides his hand down from my waist to my lower waist almost to my butt.

Everyone - WOAHHH Chris

*chris laughs and and we both go sit down until we get to his house*

As we are sitting down I am wondering what I was doing. We were so close that I forgot he had a girlfriend and I wouldn't want my man to be that close to any other women that wasn't me. I was surprised that he didn't even stop me from getting that close to him, like it was okay.

*we arrive at Chris house*

S: WOW Chris

C: what?

S: your house is so nice and big

C: *chuckles* thanks Serayah I thought something was wrong, but don't worry this won't be your last time seeing this place * as he takes my hand leading me to his house door*

As I turn around while my hand still in chris's I faces sevyn giving her a weird face asking her if he always does this and she also seems confused because Chris is never like that with other girls