a ferret will go on a quest

After hearing such a beautiful piece of poetry, I literally went running back to the Hermes cabin, almost falling in the entrance. Climbing up the bed and putting the sheets covering my head, I heard movement from my side.

"Went to the bathroom?" Travis Stoll asked

"Yeah"

"Well better that than peeing yourself. Next time try to be quieter though, it's way too late. Or early. I don't know man, just go to sleep"

"Will do"

And indeed I did the opposite of that. Yeah, I tried to sleep, but every time I closed my eyes, the image of my mother telling me "and one shall perish by a parent's hand" hunted my dreams. I mean, it probably is no coincidence she of all three was the one who said it.

Those few hours passed so slowly I thought of putting a bullet through my brain. When it was around 7 -sunrise in winter- I went to talk with my cousins.

"Hey bro, what's up"

"Nothing much dude. Loved how you beat up those hunters" said Lee

"Yeah dude, you gotta teach me how you do that," said a happy Michael, the happiest I've ever seen him in fact.

"Yeah, I will. To be honest, I really don't want to talk right now, so you guys keep talking like normal. I'll just stay here,"

"Are you feeling good?" Will asked me, putting a hand on my shoulder

"I don't wanna talk about it" they nodded, knowing not to annoy me when I'm feeling down.

When it was time to eat, I went to the dining pavilion. This time, nobody paid attention to me.

Ok that was a false statement. The whole Artemis stared at me with so much fury, that if looks could kill, I would've been unborn or something supernatural like that.

As everyone sat down and began to eat, I saw that the ferret and Percy Jackson seemed distressed.  I also saw Chiron sitting on the big table (Hades what is it called) next to Dionysius. Taking this as my only chance, I stood up and banged my fists on the table. It took about fifteen seconds for every camper and hunter to silence down and pay attention to me. Once they did, I proceeded to talk. 

"I received a prophecy" I simply said. Most stared at me wide-eyed, as it was common knowledge that one wasn't supposed to receive a prophecy without Chiron or Mr. D knowing about it. 

"YOU WHAT?! JAGGER BUCKLEY EXPLAIN THIS INSTANT HOW YOU RECEIVED A PROPHECY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR KNOWLEDGE!" Chiron yelled at me angrily. I looked at him in the eyes and responded.

"I sneaked into the attic and the oracle gave me a prophecy. If you don't like it, sue me" 

"Why you little-" he couldn't finish his sentence because of his fury. The usually normal tempered Chiron went towards me, ready to pull me by the collar. He was almost choking me, as my feet didn't touch the ground. "You have this instant to tell me why you sneaked into the Big House and receive a prophecy without my consent."

"Well, I can't deny a god right? Plus, what would people do if the moon was never seen again?" He put me down with a terror-filled face. 

"What didst thou say about the moon? Hath something befell to milady?" the ferret spoke from the Artemis cabin

"I can't say it out loud. I request a cabin counselor meeting. But this time, I'll be there" I looked at Chiron, daring him to defy me. He glared but knew there was no option left if there was to be peace in Olympus. 

"Meeting in the Big House right now. All Cabin Counselors are requested." He spoke and headed to the Big House alongside Mr. D. Next to me, the Stoll brothers stood (as they were co-counselors of the Hermes Cabin), Lee Fletcher stood from the Apollo Cabin, Silena from the Aphrodite and a bunch of others, who unfortunately included the ferret.