The Angel I Can Not Touch

The happy world you have created does not end; however, I feel like the cold dead world I  live in is coming to a total end. My heart breaks as I watch the sunset. For I know another day has passed by.

    As the sun sets in the west and the moon rises in the east, my true evil jealous self comes to life only in my dreams can I hold you and be selfless. I want to save you from the angry monster that hides deep inside me.

    So listen to me and the reasons why you never look my way and why you can never love me. You will never settle for less, and I am the very definition of diminished. You can never trust me, for I am dangerous. I would hurt your loving, caring, and kind heart.

    As I watch the sun rises in the east, you still have my cold dead heart and all the love I have left that I can give. As the moon sets, I must hide from your caring sun that will burn my broken heart that beats only for you. I must wait till dark for my cold world can't handle your bright shining sun.

    My heart throbs for you, and yet you don't know me, nor do you love me, nor do you know of my feelings for you.

    Although you do not know I am here, I still make sure no one comes to harm you. For you may not love me but, I love you, I will make sure, no one will ever hurt you. I promise no harm will come to you. So I blow a soft empty kiss your way. Once, again I leave you unaware that I was even there next to you.