chap 9

Y/n POV.
I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up and slowly got up. I smiled and saw Jennie. Then I heard another CEO asking for me to join their group ikon. I knew that Hanbin was in that group, but I couldn't deny it. Because he was my CEO for Blackpink. I agreed and he knew I knew all the moves and said
" During the kpop gathering you perform with them, Blackpink, exo, and BTS." I agreed and hung up. I sighed and rubbed my temples. Then I felt a weight on my back. I looked over my shoulder and was greeted by a closed eye Jennie. Holy crap. She was so cute. I rubbed her cheek and kissed her head. She snuggled into my chest and wouldn't let go of me.
"Babe, we have to get ready." She hugged me tighter. I laughed and kissed her forehead. She stayed there and I picked her up. She gripped my shirt and I smiled. Damn, this girl. She finally got off me and changed
" C'mon babe we have to get to the studio." Ate and asked me if I was going to eat. I gagged
" Babe, I'm letting you know now. I hate breakfast and sometimes well most of the time I don't like food." She stared at me and said
" Y/n you will eat, maybe not breakfast but I will make you eat food." I stuck out my toungue and said
" Try me darling." I snickered and we drove to the studio. The guys were there and said they were permanently practicing there. For now, so I didn't have to have a hard time with my schedule and driving. I smiled and nodded. The girls went in and trained my butt off with bts then exo. We practiced for the kpop gathering. Lots of fans were going to be there. See I was extremely well known around the world. For my singles, k pop, and my previous careers. So, they we're making me perform a single with all four groups and the finale. So, I trained my ass off. I finished with the boys went to the stray kids. They greeted me they knew me and we danced. I talked with them then went to the girls. I practiced with them. I danced and basically was a background voice dancer and a stage prop. Yep, all the girls used me for their performance. Basically they would dance with me sing their part. And get 'touchy' and this was weird, luckily I didn't have to do that with Rosé. Me and her just had to sing and dance together. And the guys from my groups would also come and dance with the girls. Though, I can't say I appreciate Jungkook and Rosé. I saw them flirting and I gagged, no, not in my mind. The boys laughed and I gagged more. I felt sick. I looked away and was met with Jennie. I quickly felt better and stroked her hair. Then I saw Jisoo and V. And Lisa and BamBam. See I was also joining their group got7. I felt sick again at the thought off all that practicing. I grabbed my stomach. Oh God, after this break i had to practice with them. Then I had to practice my vocals. I closed my eyes and gulped down my saliva. I felt Jennie's hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and half smiled. She gave me a sympathetic look, she knew I was already foreseeing things. She kissed my forehead and we all decided to go back to practice. I trained with got7 then went to practice my vocals alone. I rubbed my temples. God damnit, why did so many companies and groups want me? I practiced with got7 then I went to a sound room. I made sure no one could hear me. Then j set up the microphone. I played my music and sang. I sang loud as fuck. Though no one could hear me. Or so I thought. Of course someone heard me. And it turned out to be Lisa. She walked in and clapped once I finished. I looked surprised and she giggled.
" You sing really well y/n your going to do great at the gathering." I scratched my neck and thanked her. She decided to stay and watch. I then sang my new song only people at the gathering we're going to be able to see first. It was my song to Jennie. I actually wrote two. They weren't my usual style. Jennie only heard one of them. After I sang them Lisa clapped like crazy and smiled. I thanked her for watching and she thanked me for letting her watch. Then we walked out laughing. I saw BamBam and Jennie laughing. I felt jealous again. Lisa saw my face and laughed
" Someone's jealous." She whispered. I looked at her and said
" Aren't you when you see BamBam and another girl?" She nodded no and I stared confused. How? Lisa started laughing again and I just stared at her with a confused face. She ruffled my hair and said
"I know BamBam wouldn't cheat on me. Y/n, you need to trust your relationship." With that BamBam waved at us and Lisa went to go hug him. I leaned on the wall confused what the hell is that supposed to mean. I stared down at my hands confused. When I felt something around me I looked up. Jennie was snuggled up in my neck and hugging my chest. Lisa smiled at me as I glanced at her. I hugged Jennie and stared as she hugged me she just wouldn't let go. I tried to pull away yet it didn't work.
"Ok then, you wanna bhere like that Jennie fine." I picked up and carried her to the car. She hit my shoulder and I laughed.

"This is your own fault Jennie, you wouldn't let me go." i put her into the passenger seat and drove, but instead of going to the dorm I brought her to a lake. When we got there I took her deeper into the trees, see it was a national park so we good. I grabbed her hand and sat her on a bench. No one was here only few people know about this place. I snaked my hand under her shirt and she shivered. I smirked and she turned to me, she licked her lips and I felt aroused. Oh hell no, but she kissed me she attacked my lips. We made out then pulled away. She smiled and stroked the back of my ear. I smiled and cupped her face. She leaned into my hand and leaned on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and we sat there for awhile, then I drove us back to their dorm.