11

Jennie's pov

This dumbass. I didn't even know what they we're talking about. All I knew was that Jungkook is a asshole. We rushed y/n to the hospital and they quickly brought him in. I saw cameras flashing at all the k pop idols rushing in. They took y/n in a room and said we couldn't go in.

Time skip

It's been three hours, the doctor finally cane out and gave us the results. Y/n had six fractures and has lost lots of blood. Who ever did this could get jailed is all the doctor said. He let us in and when I saw y/n attached to all those monitors and him heavily bandaged I felt tears. I hugged his body and cried. I heard the others walked up to us and felt hands on my shoulder. I didn't care. They apt my shoulder. And I heard Rosé crying. I heard the guys crying. They all cared for y/n. All of us did.

Time skip

Most of them left. Kai told me I should go back to dorm, but k refused. He covered me with a jacket and bid me goodnight. He pat my shoulder and left. I stayed on y/n's chest. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Y/n POV
I awoke with a jolt. And surprisingly no pain. I felt a weight on me and saw Jennie snuggling on my chest. I smiled and shook her awake. She awoke and saw me. She looked so happy and kissed me hard. I chuckled and kissed her back. After she called a nurse and they checked me out. The doctor came back shocked.
"Y/n you must have been super healthy and had lots of recovery training because...all your injuries. Their all better. I don't know how, maybe your a wizard or something. But your all good." I smiled and jumped out of the bed. They brought me a change of clothes and I quickly changed. I took the medication they gave me and grabbed Jennie's hand. I drove us back to the dorm and when I entered I was met with the guys and the rest of Blackpink. They all saw me and Rosé ran into me and hugged me tightly. She started apologizing and I lifted her head up and chuckled. I pat her head and after I got tackled by the guys. The all started apologizing and I rolled my eyes. I laughed at them and then I saw someone in the corner. Jungkook. I stiffined and grabbed all the girls. I put the behind me and I saw him look down. I didn't give a damn, this is all his fault. He was about to walk up to me but stopped. They guys looked sympathetic. I stormed up to him and slapped him across the face.
"Listen here, I can forgive you as long as you don't fucking touch them again and you don't try to interfere with my life. I know what you did was out of sheer anger, you lost control. I've been there before. So, I'm willing to make up. Plus, i get where you come from, you've looked up to me so when I leave you are one of the first people to get aggravated" He hugged me tightly and started crying and apologizing. I laughed and pat his head. We all made up and I snaked my hand to Jennie's hip. She leaned into me and we all left. I drove back to their dorm and dragged Jennie straight to her bedroom. I kissed her hard and she lightly moaned. She told her head and deepened the kiss. I pushed her into the wall and she brought her hands to my hair. I smirked and pushed us more into the wall. I was feeling ambitious today I started kissing her ear to her jawline to her neck. She grabbed my head and pushed me more into her neck. I smirked and bit lightly she groaned and I bit harder and sucked. She moaned and I used my tongue to tease that spot. She trailed her hands down and I pulled away. She looked annoyed
"You are not doing that Jennie, not yet." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. I smiled and said
"Jennie, I'm gonna go and hang with the guys and I'll be back. You wanna come or hang with the girls." She shrugged and said
"They guys said they were coming." I looked surprised and shrugged
"Honestly, better for me I can stay here with you to." I hugged her and snuggled into neck. She giggled when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and walked out and opened it. I was greeted by the guys barging in and patting my head. Jungkook actually stopped and greeted me. I smiled and ruffled his hair he turned pink with embarrassment and I heard the boys chant
"Ohhhh, y/n and Jungkook sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G," we both glared at them and they all shut up. I smiled and walked to the couch and dragged Jennie into my lap, some of the guys gagged and I rolled my eyes, but Hanbin stared at us.(if I didn't mention that your in ikon you are.) I didn't like the idea of him here, but I didn't argue. I firmly wrapped my arms around her and growled lightly. She turned and looked at me and I just smiled at her. When she looked back I went back to glaring at him. He rolled his eyes and he stood up and eyed me to go with him. I got up and clean he'd my fists. All the guys noticed and stood up getting ready just in case I decided to jump him. Hanbin smirked and I growled, that's when my phone rang I took it out and heard they had a lead on who the business man was. I sighed and felt heavy I walked to a corner and the rest went back to talking. They said they found out who that business man worked for. I gripped my shirt and felt nervous. They told me I could drop by whenever the sooner the better. Jungkook stared nervously and I nodded at him. See, he was appart of this he almost got shot to. I blacked him and that shot led to my coma. He grabbed his jacket and stood up. I hung up the phone and called Kai up.
"Tell the boys to keep and eye on Hanbin" it was barely audible but he heard. I grabbed my jacket and Jungkook stood up I rubbed my temples and walked out the door staring at Jennie. She saw me and winked at me. I smiled back and rushed out the door. Jungkook and I ran to my car and I sped to the building. The team was ready and they explained everything.

Time skip

They actually had a false lead so basically we wasted our time there. I drove back and as I walked through the door I froze. I saw Hanbin kissing Jennie with Kai trying not to beat the shit out of Hanbin. Kai's fist was clenches so we're the other guys. I stiffined and the girls saw me they gave me sympathetic eyes and I felt a pang of hurt. I felt a tear fall down my eye and I quickly wiped it. I walked into the room grabbed my jacket and stumbled out mumbling some very bad words. I tripped on my own feet, I kept tripping and felt more tears come out my eyes. God damnit. Fuck you Hanbin.