Chapter 15

This chapter is kinda a Jaemin special. And let me tell you- there A LOT of (well kind of) a lot of kissing. This chapter says the word virginity, but I bet most of you don't care anyways soooo~ here's the chapter

~

Y/n POV

10:00 pm in Y/n room

As I'm sleeping I feel an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me close.

“Jaemin…” I whisper. “Hm. What's wrong, princess.” He responds in a raspy voice.

I turn facing him with his arm still around me. “I'm not a teddy bear-” He cuts me off by giving me a peck on my forehead.

“Yeah. You're not a teddy bear. You're my teddy bear.” With that I fall silent.

“Jaemin, I don't wanna be anybody's teddy bear though….also, why are you always so clingy with me. I mean, I know I'm clingy but I never expected you to cling to me like how Donghyuck does.”

He shows me a soft smile. “Well that's because I love you of course, silly.” He giggles after.

He…loves…me?

My eyes widen a bit. “And I understand if you can't answer back or love me more than a close friend or big brother. I know it's complicated since you live with 21 males. But I'll always be here for you and I'll always love you no matter what.”

Jaemin is the first to confess to me. Ahhh! What do I say? I love him too but I also love some of the other members more than older brothers and close friends!

“J-Jaemin, I don't know what to say…” I stumble over my words until he stops me by giving me a passionate kiss on my lips. He gives me a loving smile.

“...” I don't respond and just smile back. “So does this mean you love me too but you also love some of the others-more than family?”

I look away and frown a bit. “I'll take that as a yes. As long as I know you love me.” Jaemin cuddles closer to me.

I cuddle closer to him. We stay like this for a while before breaking the silence.

“Jaemin?” “Hm?” He responds.

I think about how I'm gonna word my next sentence. “You're right…everything that you said was correct. I l-love you but I also love s-some of the others. I'm just so confused about my feelings right now…”

He smiles at me again.

Ah~ why do I love his smile so much? And why does he look so attractive from this angle while laying down-

All of the sudden he hovers above me. “J-Jaemin!? What are you doing now?!”

“Am I not allowed to kiss you from above?” He says in a pouty voice while pouting.

“Awwwe~” I say, “You look so squishy right now. It's hard to take you serious.” I giggle while squishing his face.

“So cute~” I coo at his squished face

“So cute~” I coo at his squished face. “Ah Y/n~ You ruined the mood~” Jaemin whines while pouting. “Can you at least stop squishing my poor face now?” Childishly, I shake my head no. “It's to adorable, soft, and squishy for me to let go of your handsome face-”

With my other hand I cover my mouth realising what I had said. He gives me one of his perverted smirks. “So since you think my bare face is handsome, adorable, soft, and squishy for you to let go of…”

Jaemin pauses for a couple of seconds before continuing again. “...Then maybe I should shower you with my kisses and not stop when you tell me too?”

My eyes widen, “Why do like giving me kisses all of the sudden?”

“Wrong.” He says then gives me a peck on the lips. “I don't like giving you kisses, I love giving you kisses.” He says while smiling. “Everytime you say the wrong thing, you get a kiss.”

I'm speechless. Is he really bouta give me a kiss when he doesn't like what I say…😑

I give a small sigh in defeat.

“...Fine. I'll let you shower me in kisses as much as you want-BUT only for tonight.”

He pouts, “But Han might stay more than just tonight which means I might get to sleep in here until he leaves.”

I sigh again, “Fine then. As long as Han is over and you're sleeping in my room, I'll allow you to give me kisses-”

Jaemin doesn't even let me finish before he starts showering me with his kisses. My hand falls from his face from the sudden movement.

Jaemin interlocks his hands with mine, on the bed, pinning me down.

I suddenly regret everything I just said to him tonight.

All of the sudden I feel him nibble on my bottom lip, asking for entrance into my mouth.

Me being my stubborn self, I refuse it by not opening my mouth.

I refuse to lose my virginity to this fluff ball who is currently being an aggressive fluff ball.

Jaemin notices this and bites on my lip instead of nibbling. I let out a soft moan from this, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth.

Well that didn't go as planned.

I feel his hand go up my shirt, but as he reaches my bra, (yes. Y/n sleeps with a bra on) there's knocking on my door.

Yesss. Thank you whoever just saved my innocent body.

Jaemin rolls off of me looking confused as I get up and open the door revealing Han.

Wait, Han. What the heck is he doing up this late.

“Heh, sorry to bother you this late, Y/n. But I'm kinda getting lost in this big house. I can't even find the elevator or stairs to go down.”

Oml this poor lost squirrel can't even find his way down stairs. That's just sad. The floor we're on isn't even that complicated to navigate through.

“What are you looking for?” I say looking up at him.

“Well you see, I was looking for the bathroom up here, assuming that there was one on this floor, but then I got hungry and couldn't find stairs or an elevator.”

He looks down in embarrassment. I give him a reassuring smile.

“Aw it's okay. If I'm being honest, I got lost when we first moved here so there's nothing to be embarrassed about.”

Han looks back at me and returns a smile.

“Now come on, I'll show you the bathroom then I'll lead you to the kitchen.”

I glance at Jaemin and see that he's already asleep.

Good. That little punk needs to stay asleep when I come back. I don't need no more kisses from anyone for a while…

~

If you want a chapter with moment with certain members, just comment and I'll try to use my 2 brain cells to think of something to add that members moments in.