Chapter 31

I'm sorry if this seems kinda rushed and cringy. But I got something good planned for future chapters.

I hope you'll still enjoy this update after so long.

~

Next Day, School

Y/n POV

My feet drag as I walk to my class. A voice in English calls my name. 

Ignoring it, I tiredly unlock my locker. The voice calls my name again. As I turn, I'm met with the smiling face of Harvey. My eyes glance behind him to see a group of students, mostly girls, fangirling over him and glaring at me. 

I roll my eyes, "Is something the matter, Harvey?" I ask in English. 

He doesn't say anything except for smiling. Harvey grabs my wrist and drags me to our homeroom. 

Nooo~ I wanna go home! I hate school! Taeyong~ why'd you have to send me hereee?

I pout as I angrily sit myself down. 

"What's got you down today, Y/n?" Harvey innocently asks. 

I slowly glare at him. 

Well if you really wanted to know…

I was planning on finishing NCT files since I only have WayV left but I was sadly brought to this prison. Not only did Mark have to try to drag me off of his bed but Taeyong even had to come in. But that only made me grip onto the headboard even more as the rest of my body is floating in the air from both of them yanking me away from his bed. 

"Oh nothing~ I just hate school and want to be homeschooled again even though me and the boys finished early. But oh well! What can you do except let the adults in your life drag my lifeless body to prison- I mean school." I say then turn back around to lay my head on my desk. 

I eventually fall asleep from our boring lesson about American History more specifically The War of 1812.

We're in Korea NOT America. I don't need to learn this stuff. And even if we were in America, why would I even need to know this?! I'm a Korean who was born and raised in Korea with Korean children and Korean schools. 

Harvey wakes me up telling me that it's now 2nd period. 

Can I just call home sick?! I might not be able to call Doyoung or Taeyong since they're smarter than that- well actually they act dumber sometimes. 

Maybe I could call…Kun? Or Johnny? Yeah, Johnny will come. OH maybe even Taeil

I smirked to myself as Harvey takes his seat next to me, giving me a confused look. 

"You sure you ok?" He asks. 

"Yup! 100% sure I am a ok!"

He unsurely nods before asking me another question. 

Enough with all of these questions, please. Why don't you talk to the boys during lunch or some other Korean kids. 

"I've been meaning to ask this since last time I drove you home."

You've only drove me home once but ok. 

"Sure, ask away" I simply answer. 

"Ok so…how many brothers do you have and do they normally threaten to murder each other and stuff? Because I have a younger brother and we don't really threaten each other like that."

Don't laugh, Y/n. Don't laugh. 

"Oh there's 21 of them but none of them are my brothers except for one which is my brother from my family who adopted me." Harvey's eyes widen when he hears me say there's 21 guys I'm living with. 

"H-how old are they all? Like, how many years apart are you from the oldest and youngest?"

I continue to try and hold in my laughter. 

"I'm the youngest out of everybody..." I smile until I notice a mysterious man in all black standing at the end of the hallway. 

"Uh, Y/n? You sure you're good. You keep staring off into space."

I snapped out of my staring by Harvey's voice. "O-oh u-uhm yeah…I'm n-not feeling good. I'm gonna call home, can you walk down with m-me?" He smiles and nods. 

We open the office door to see both of the office ladies in a deep sleep and the mysterious guy from before standing in between their desks with a needle in his left hand. 

I watch as Harvey's eyes grow large. The man turns around and that's when I see his face. 

S-Seungri?! 

"So it wasn't my imagination!" I say gritting my teeth. "What are you doing here?!" I get in a stance, ready to fight whatever comes at me as I stand in front of Harvey who is still shocked. 

Seungri chuckles and takes a step closer. "Y/n, how-how do you know this guy?" 

So he understands korean- but that's not the point! 

"Harvey, go find the boys! Please! Hurry!" He nods and runs out of the office to find the 12 boys. 

Seungri smirks, "I came to collect my treasure early. I couldn't wait much longer." His smirk getting wider. 

"But don't worry princess, I only need you for about a year or two then I'll return you to the guys." He takes more steps closer.

I back up until my back hits the wall behind me, Seungri still slowly making his way to my scared figure. 

I'm-I'm not ready to leave them. Harvey, please hurry up…

Suddenly as if my wish was heard, Harvey comes busting through the door with the only 2 of the boys following, Renjun and Jeno. 

"Where's the others?!" 

"I could only find these two until I decided to come back! But why did you want me to get them?" 

Renjun and Jeno quickly make their way to each side of me, pulling out daggers that we use for jobs. 

Jeno tosses me one before the 3 of us all make eye contact and smirk, looking back at Seungri. 

"We're not gonna let you take her early. Your lucky she agreed to go on the first in the first place." Renjun starts to speak. 

"We'll always protect her and support her no matter what happens…" Jeno finishes. 

"Ready?" I smirk. The two boys smile and nod. "Go!" Jeno says. 

I run center, Renjun left and Jeno right. I hear Harvey gasping at what's happening. 

I start smiling. It was the first time I was fighting ever since I was cut on the neck.

I felt alive again. I felt like nothing could stop us. And I was right…nothing stopped us from basically saving our school from Seungri and his tricks. 

After a couple minutes, Seungri gives up as he catches his breath. A big puff of smoke appears. Once the smoke clears, the office ladies wake up and we notice he's gone as well. 

I smiled and giggled making the two boys do the same as we high five each other. I walk over to Harvey and look at him in the eyes. 

"Thank you for going to grab as many of the guys as you could. I wouldn't be here right now if you didn't go and get them. And I'm thankful for that." I smile and give him a small hug. 

I look at the three boys, "Why don't we all get back to class now. We'll tell Taeyong what happened once we get home." They all agree and we split and go back to out classrooms.