3

Taehyung put Yoongi's stuff on the back seat and put Yoongi on the passenger seat. Making sure to make Yoongi feel comfortable.

Before he went inside the car, he heard Hoseok said "Please take care of him. I count on you, Kim Taehyung" Taehyung just smile and nod.

After he waved goodbye, he started driving towards his house. The drive was silent and peaceful. He saw Yoongi squirming in his seat in the corner of his eyes. It's making him worried.

"Who awe youu?" Taehyung smiled, hearing the cute voice asking him.

"I'm your new babysitter, dear. I'll take care of you from now on" Taehyung said, eyes still focus on the road.

"New daddy?" Yoongi rub his eyes using his smoll hands, so that he could see his new daddy's face clearly.

While Taehyung, well, he nearly choked on his own saliva after hearing that nickname.

"Y-yes..i'm your new d-daddy..." Taehyung hesitantly answered.

"Mhm..kay" Yoongi being the Yoongi he is, didn't even bother to ask anything else but sleep all the time.

~Time Skip~

Yoongi felt that the car had stopped so he wake up. He saw Taehyung taking out his stuff. "Daddy..." Yoongi called. Yoongi saw Taehyung's face becoming as red as a tomato.

"Yes, baby? What do you want?" Taehyung walk to the passenger's seat and kneeled in front of Yoongi, so that they're at the same height.

"Have we awwived yet?"

"Yup!"

"But where ish your houshh?" Taehyung can't help but cooed at his cuteness. He kept on looking at Yoongi's pouty lil' mouth. Only god knows how hard he tried not to kiss that plump-kitten look-lips.

Taehyung suddenly slapped his face to stop him from having bad thoughts about Yoongi. But that sudden movement makes Yoongi shook and widened his eyes.

"D-daddy..why did you shlap yourshelf?" Yoongi put his smoll hands on Taehyung's cheeks, caressing it softly. Taehyung almost, ALMOST, melt and having a heart attack.

Why so cute, Yoongi?

"Nothing baby. To answer your question, that is my house" Taehyung pointed to his house.

"Uwahh!! SHOO BIG!! Daddy, are you wrich?? " Yoongi put his hands over his mouth. He look at the house in disbelief.

While Taehyung was struggling internally and externally, not to hug him and kiss him all over. He just loves kids, you know. They're soo freaking cute. Just like puppies and kitties. So innocent and adorabubble.

"Kind off..but i'm currently being fired by my boss. But don't worry, daddy got soo much money in his banks" Taehyung caressed Yoongi's fluffly silver dyed hair.

"Fired? Burn? Why would your bossh burn you?" Yoongi asked, puzzled. Yoongi frown and his face was full of curiousness. (I don't know if that even a word) Taehyung was laughing his lungs out. He ruffled Yoongi's hair and pinch his chubby cheeks.

"Aigoo, uri Yooniee. It's not that kind of fire. Fired means, my boss don't want me to work at his place anymore. Understood?"

"Ooo" was what Yoongi answer while nodding his head.

"Okay, let's go in. You'll take shower and i'll cook something delicious for you to eat. Okay?"

"Okiee!!" Yoongi jump out of the car and hold one of Taehyung's finger using his smoll hands. He waited for Taehyung to lock his car and both of them walk into his house. Opening the door, Taehyung help Yoongi take off his shoes and walk inside.

"So baby, where do you want to sleep? Hm?" Taehyung ask. Carrying Yoongi in his arms and walk upstairs.

"In daddy's bed!" Yoongi pipe up.

Right now, Taehyung seriously choked on his saliva and coughing loudly. He can't stop coughing so he put Yoongi down and pat his chest several time before he calm down. His eyes and face was red. To say Taehyung was shock at Yoongi's sudden outburst was an understatement. He's a grown man after all. He did have uncountable kink.

Yeah. Kinky.

But Taehyung sudden cough was making Yoongi worried. He can't stop looking at Taehyung, hoping that he wouldn't die.

"D-daddy, awe you okay? You won't die r-wright?" Yoongi's eyes started to tear up. Taehyung quickly kneeled and wiped his tear away.

"No no..don't cry baby..I won't die, silly. It's just, i suddenly choked on.. the air, that's why" Taehyung chuckled awkwardly.

"R-really?"

"Yup!"

"Pwomise me you won't die?" Yoongi held out his smoll pinky finger.

"Promise!" Taehyung chuckled and do the same as Yoongi. Their fingers intertwined. Yoongi suddenly felt electrical going down his body. His eyes widened. Out of reflex, he quickly let go of Taehyung's finger and look at his hands.

"What's wrong baby?" Taehyung ask, worriedly.

"N-nothing. I-i wanted to take shower" Yoongi mumbled.

"Okay! Let's take shower~" Taehyung held Yoongi's hand and lead him towards his bedroom. Without Taehyung realize, Yoongi kept on looking at him, with eyes full of hope.

Am I finally met with my destined?

_____________________
Okay guys, this is how baby Yoongs looks like

CUTE LIKE HELL RIGHT??!!! YOU ALSO FEELS LIKE YOU WANNA KISS THAT POUTY LIL' MOUTH OF HIS RIGHT?!! GIMMEE HIGH FIVEE SKSKSKSK🙌

^^ and this is Taehyung's house. The picture only shows the back of his house. Not the front..so yeah.. And sorry for not updating yesterday, i totally forgot hehe.....