0.1

Dani

"Dani babe are you going to be okay if me and Zion leave for a little date ?" I jump up from bed walking to the door opening it I see espi standing in a beautiful tight red dress with black heels.

"Yeah I'll be fine you guys go have fun," I say giving her a small smile. "Okay love you babe !" She says kissing me on the cheek and rushing down the stairs.

After I hear the door slam shut I go back into my room grabbing some clothes and walk into my bathroom taking a quick shower.

I walk downstairs entering the kitchen I turn back around when I hear a knock on the front door. What the hell.

As soon as I open the door and see who it is I try to close the door as quickly. "Dani let me in," Slash says pushing the door open more.

"Leave me alone !"
"Not until you talk to me," he says pushing the door all the way open.

I fall back onto the floor letting out a little whimper "oh fuck babygirl I'm so sorry," he reaches out to grab me but I move back. "Dani stop being so stubborn !"

"I'm not being stubborn I'm just a grown ass woman who knows how to help herself up," I tell him standing up and dusting my butt off.

"I'm not being stubborn I'm just a grown ass woman who knows how to help herself up," he says mocking me "Some things sure have grown but you, you haven't grown love."

"Oh fuck you slash," I tell him walking into the kitchen. "Aw is someone upset I didn't act like I knew you yesterday ?"

"You are such an asshole ! Do me a favor and act like you don't know me at all and leave."

I walk past him about to go upstairs but I get pulled back "damnit Slash let me go !" I say trying to get out of his grip "I'm sorry Daniella I really am."

"Oh well I'm glad you are can you put me down now ?" I say pushing at his chest.

My head darts towards the door when I hear it start to jiggle "slash put me down !" Yeah and I'm the stubborn one.

"Hey Dani we're back and we brought you.."

Still in Slash's arms I look between my friends and slash "oh great you brought me food ha uh well this is Slash as you may know," I say pushing on his chest again.

"Are we interrupting something ?" Zion ask pointing his finger between me and Slash.

"No"
"Yes"

I glare at the idiot who won't let me down "no don't worry you aren't Slash was actually just leaving weren't you Saul ?" I say smirking at him he use to hate it when I called him by his real name.

"Yeah I was just giving you a big hug before I go, hey could you walk me out ?" Now it's his turn to smirk at me. Slash drops me and I barley catch myself from falling on the floor.

"Yeah sure why not," I say walking him towards the door he opens the door for me and we both walk out.

Slash pushes me against the door trapping me between his arms "you know I hate it when you call me that babygirl."

"Yeah well I don't care," I say pushing at his chest but he doesn't move "actually you do I know when your lying," he says putting his face into my neck.

"Move slash," I tell him weakly "please."

"Go on a date with me Dani I've missed you," he says into my neck "if I say yes will you leave me alone after ?"

"If you want me to after the date then yes, yes I will."

"Then fine yes I will go on a date with you Saul," I say smirking at him again. "You won't regret it Daniella be ready by 7 I'll be back," he says kissing my neck.