| THIRTY EIGHT |

Taehyung visibly gulped and a sigh followed, his eyes were filling with a begging look. Of course he didn't want to froce Jimin or beg for Jimin to love him back. He just wanted.. what happens in fanfictions to come ture.

"Jimin-ah, listen. I don't want to force you and I'm sorry if this is too early. But the moment I met you, I didn't know why I got this weird feeling and why my heart was beating so fast.. I didn't know why whenever I saw your cute posts fanboying over me made my day hundred times better. How you treated me like a friend, mostly like a normal person when we texted truly meant a lot. Though you didn't know and me neither, I couldn't help but to fall for you little by little. Your small acts mean alot to me.. If.. If this is too much or too early, you can reject me it's okay. B-But I haven't felt like this with anyone.. You're both beautiful inside and out, at least don't stop our friendship after this please I beg you Jim-"

Jimin tightly closed his eyes when he sealed his lips on Taehyung's, shutting his words since he felt like he couldn't take anymore of them. Never in his life, no one made him worthy as much as Taehyung did and he thanked God for letting this miracle happen though he everyday wished for fictions he read for come true.

He felt so valued, so loved and so precious to give such an impact on his idol. Firstly, he never thought that he was lucky to even go to their concerts and fansigns. Secondly, not in dreams he thought that Taehyung would notice his fan account. Thirdly, he never imagined Taehyung texting his nor casually being good online friends who have built a strong friendship among them.

All felt like a dream and what made Jimin realise that it wasn't a dream was Taehyung pouring his emotions to the kiss they were sharing, and how much his fingers hurt from grabbing Taehyung's shirt and clinging into the fabric.

Jimin pulled away and hugged Taehyung tightly, feeling both him and his hearts threatening to come out their ribcages. Jimin's eyes were closed as it made him feel better his lover, the person who stole his heart from the beginning and the person he has fallen for.

The older inhaled the sweet scent of the younger, rubbing circles on his back. The moment felt ethereal; but Jimin missed the pure smile which was plastered on Taehyung's face throughout the entire time..

"Taehyung-ah, I.. I love you too,"

With that Taehyung just tightened his grip on Jimin's frame and closed his eyes too, inhaling his favour scent in the whole world. They felt like floating in clouds with each other's arms wrapping around them securely but lovingly. Now that they have crossed the boundary of being just an idol and his fanboy, they made themselves their lovers. Both of them weren't planing to go back and they knew that they won't regret anything.

After pulling spending a quality amount of time crashing each other's bones, Taehyung smiled and pecked Jimin's nose. Jimin giggled and looked at him dearly, "Are you sure that you don't love me like your idol anymore?"

"What made you ask that?"

"Because that fanboy hype of your eyes never lies and I know it,"

"Yah," Jimin playfully hit Taehyung and rolled his eyes at him, "But, I still can't believe all of these are happening.. I never thought that I would get a chance to meet y'all nor attend a fansign because I was broke like hell.. So I earned with one intension and that was to see y'all one day. I never thought that you would notice me and when I got to know that guy with a weird Taekook name was you.. I seriously thought that I'm dead and that was all my imagination but now I know.."

Jimin took Taehyung's hands and kissed them, "It's not a dream anymore and I'm still alive,"

Taehyung chuckled and intertwined their fingers, "And, don't blame me for choosing that name. It was all Kookie fault! It's true that he was trying to help me who was like panicking when you asked me my name but that dumb idiot couldn't come up with a decent name,"

"THEY KNOW!?"

"No, it's just Kookie knows. That brat always teased me even infront of the hyungs and made it so obvious! They thought that I'm lovesick,"

"Aren't you though?" Jimin smirked and Taehyung cleared his throat, "Only for you, though.."

"That was smooth,"

Taehyung chuckled, "I alway am. By the way,"

He dragged Jimin and made him sit on his lap, so that he could back hug the hyung, "What are your plans for today?"

Jimin let him do whatever Taehyung wanted, he couldn't complain. Jimin melted when Taehyung rocked them back and forth, perfectly spooning the little one. It was filled with the feeling 'let me protect you from this cruel world because you're too precious to exist.'

"Well, that's a secret. You just have to go wherever I'm taking you,"

"Ugh, I hate surprises.."

"I know," Jimin simply replied with his sassy tone earning another groan from the latter. He giggled af if his evil plan to annoy Taehyung succeeded, "Can we already leave here? I have alot of things planned inside my head,"

"Like what,"

"Things.. It's a surprise but you'll love it,"

"Oh then it has to be something related to this too," Taehyung teasingly said and slowly slipped his hands inside Jimin's shirt, Jimin screaming right infront of his ears and snatching away Taehyung's hands. Probably worse than manager Sejin.

"YAH YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT- still," Jimin whispered the last part but made it somehow audible, receiving another hug from the idol with a line of giggles, "You know you're too cute for your own good,"

"Whatever,"

Jimin jumped out of Taehyung's lap and placed his hands on his hips, "Now let's go, It's already the noon!"

"Yeah, yeah. I wonder if will my children will end up as sassy as you,"

"What did you say??"

"Nothing.." Taehyung sang and collected his stuff from the nightstand. Jimin was already out the room being the quck and neat person he is, with all his stuff inside his pockets. But he missed Taehyung's loving glares he shot time to time like if he couldn't be any happier.

The idol was being happy that he was finally being the normal person with an awesome relationship that he always dreamt of. Though he didn't say that loud, he was thanking Jimin all the times for letting him be the one he wanted. He was beyond happy and grateful that his life wasn't that cruel to stop him from meeting this precious fanboy.

[Author : Hello lovelees! How are you all doing? Hope you enjoyed this chapter and this book's gonna end soon :( So if you're interested in other Vmin FFs, please do look forward for my other Vmin books. They're 'Alpha's Bloodsucker', 'Majesty' and 'Single Father.' I guess they're better than this since this is my first ever vmin fiction. And sorry if this sucked.. I promise to do a better job with editing. Thanks! :)]

Goal : 25 votes 💜