Chapter 4 ~Broken inside~

Y/n's pov

"do you have to go?" haeun asked one more time and i chuckled.

"yes i do now behave while seulgi and the others take care of you. arraseo?" i said and she nodded.

"good now i'll be back before you know it." i pat her head and looked at seulgi. she nodded and took haeun inside the safe house.

"ready?" jisoo asked as we walked towards the van.

"wait where's jennie?" i stopped in my tracks. she looked at me for a few seconds and she sighed.

"she's on her way at the club. she'll meet us there." irene butted in and i nodded while smiling.

"okay get in i'll drive." i said and all of them got in and miraculously we all fit in one car.

"can you move?" yoongi said moving hobi beside him.

"there is litterally no space left." hobi argued with him.

"guys shut up and deal with your place." soyeon said beside me in the passenger seat.

"lucky for you to say soyeon." jisoo said and i laughed as i drove to the place.

after a few minutes of everyone kept complaining about their seats we arrived in one piece. as soon as i stopped the car they quickly
opened the door. i laughed and went outside.

"i am getting a fucking car somewhere." rosé said and i laughed.

"hey guys." i heard jennie behind us and i just simply smiled at her and turned my attention to the others'

"there. lot of shady cars and guys with guns roaming around." i said while trying to get a closer look.

"paranoid bitch." jisoo mumbled and i decided to ignore and focus on the area.

"look." i pointed at the side where more bodyguards are.

"too many of them. that's must be where she's at." i said.

"true. so what's the plan?"

"bangtan and g idle will go inside publicly. cause a mess a distraction rather while the rest of us- blackpink will go to the side to see what's the commotion about."

they all agreed and went down except my team. i sighed.

"Let's go." i said and walked towards the guards quietly.

"quietly." i warned them and they nodded.

"Hey who's there!" a guy shouted and pointed a gun.

"well so much for quietly." i rolled my eyes and run behind the guy and snapped his neck.

soon everyone's eyes were on us looking angry and thirsty for blood.

"oh well this should be fun." i smirked and turn my eyes light gold before attacking the guy close to me.

i heard footsteps behind me. i turned around and the guy was going to punch me but i quickly dodged it and punched him in the face causing him to pass out while having a bloody nose.

two guys came at me at once and heard jennie scream. i look over to her and see that someone stabbed her on the stomach.

"you fucks." i mumbled and punch the first guy in the face and the second to the stomach. i keep punching each of them and they passed out.

i rushed to jennie and quickly took the blade out of her. i lifted her shirt up and saw it was slowly healing.

"be careful next time." i said and she kissed me on the cheek.