Chapter 4

Quick A/N: HOW TF DID THIS HAPPEN???? I didn't expect so many people to read my story since it isn't very interesting... but THANK YOU for reading it and hopefully liking it, i honestly don't understand why but thank you anyways you guys!!!

After pondering for a while you decided you were going to make garlic salt/pepper seasoned Chicken in the oven with caesar salad. (if you don't like this you can change to whatever you want)

You went to the fridge to get the ingredients when the butlers walked into the kitchen asking if they could help.

"There isn't much to do but if you really want to help Claude can go make sure the other boys don't destroy the house, ash can make the caesar salad and Sebastian can help me make the chicken."

"Yes lady (Y/N)" they all said in usion then they all went to work.

"Please don't call me a lady like that im anything but a lady" you said sighing to yourself.

"Of course, now how shall we prepare the meal (Y/N)?" ash asked you with the ingredients in hand.

"Well first off, ash you just have to mix all the ingredients together and as for sebastian, oil or add butter or something so it doesn't stick to the pan, then put the defrosted chicken in a pan that has garlic salt and pepper on top of the butter/oil then just sprinkle a bit of more of the garlic salt and pepper onto the chicken and then just throw it on the oven at 375° until they look like they're cooked a la estilo gabacho." you say laughing at the end.

"So, do you guys understand?"

"Yes, thank you for the instructions please leave the rest to us lady (Y/N)" the say bowing.

"No no, I should stay to help."

"Please relax lady (Y/N) it's the least we can do after you letting us stay here even though we showed up without notice."

After a bit of arguing they managed you push you back into the living room with the others.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" was all you heard along with a flash of golden blond hair before getting tackled to the ground.

You lay there for a moment before screaming, "ALOIS I SWEAR TO GOD!" at the boy laughing at your shocked expression before pushing him off and standing up.

"Do that again and you will sleep on the living room floor, don't test me kid" you said pointing at the laughing kid who's face suddenly turned dark but at the same time slightly sad.

Before he could say anything Ciel interrupted by saying "That was extremely rude way to treat our host, Alois. Especially when she is the person who is kind enough to let us stay despite the fact that she could have easily thrown us into the streets of whatever land we've ended up in."

Alois just frowned and walked into a corner to do what you assume is pouting. Not long after Ash walked into the living room and announced that dinner was ready. You would have thought they had not eaten in weeks by how fast they ran to the kitchen. All of a sudden you remembered who was cooking and ran along with the boys  'OMG I'M FINALLY GONNA BE ABLE TO TASTE SEBASTIAN'S FOOD!!' you thought to yourself happily as you sat down in your chair.

When the butlers walked out with the plated you were close to drooling when you smelt the food, but when you tasted it. When you tasted it you almost cried because it was so good even though it was a simple recipe you used all the time. 'I wonder what he did to it that made it taste so good?' you wonder as you finish your meal.

"Thank you Sebastian and Ash for this wonderful meal. If you dont mind me asking, can you show me some other time  what you did to it that made the food taste so awesome?"

"Of course my lady" Sebastian said with a slight bow.

-------short time skip to after dinner--------

"GUYS!" you yelled to the boys once they had finished their dinner. "who wants to watch a movie?" you asked exitedly.

"Whats a movie?" asked Grell while messing with his hair

"Its like a reccorded play but it plays on my television and you can repeat it as much as you want" you explained to the facinated group of men.

"Well what are we waiting for?" said a now pumped up Alois "Let's watch a movie!!"

Hey guys! Its me again, but don't worry its not anything bad.I want to ask YOU guys to choose what type of movie the gang will watch and if you have a reccomendation put it along with the genre when you choose!!

so what'll it be?

Romance

Mystery

Horror

Comedy

Historical

Kids

lgbq+

thank you for reading My Rose🌹!! please take a moment if possible to like and share my book as its almost at 2k reads which i couldn't have dont without you guys so thank you very much!!!♥️♥️♥️ I'll see you all in the next chapter my roses🌹!