Chapter 12: New powers

Nuri Pov

My body again floated into the castle in 'BICEP kingdom. Knight Reo seething in anger while walking here and there.

"So, they come to know about my plan to kill them and they return to their kingdom. They have increased their security too. This stupid bitch Melina cannot do anything correct. If she killed the guard who informed Selina, this thing will be never happen. I'll wait till the right time occurs for attack Selina and their kingdom. Till then, this bitch Melina is going to pay for her Mistake."

My focus was grabbed by a voice in my mind.

'Nuri, Nuri, you have to wake up. You can't scare us like this.'

It is the Kev's voice. I don't want to go there and lost the chance to know the hidden truth of past and be in dark. It'll put our lives in more danger. My parents, uncles and aunt are already in a fight. My instinct is telling me that this Reo guy has an upper hand in this case too.

So, I try to contact Kev through my mind.

'Kev, can you hear me? I'm okay. Don't be afraid. I'll come to you guys soon.'

'Nuri, is that really you babe? You scared us to death. We thought we lose you.'

Kev's concerning voice filled my mind.

'I'm okay Kev. It seems like our mating has triggered our powers and my power is to go to the past. But, I don't know how to control it. This power keeps teleporting me to different events of our great grand mother Selina and Melina's life. The thought we had about Melina is wrong. She was controlled by dark magic. I think this is still going with Ishi too. Before, I come to you guys, I have to know what the revelling is my powers want to show me.'

'I really can't understand what the hell are you talking about. But, I and Ke are coming to you.'

Suddenly, my mind connection with Kev get broken and my body begins to float again.

This time I was greeted with the sleeping sight of Melina. she seems bit older than last time.

'Nuri, Nuri, what happen? Are you okay? Are you there?'

Kev's concerning voice filled my mind again.

'Yeah! Kev. I'm okay. I had a sudden change in time line.'

'Okay, Nuri. Try to keep your mind focus on me.'

'Okay.'

After answering Kev, I closed my eyes while trying to focus on Kev.

"Oh! Baby we're very happy to see you."

I open my eyes with Ke's words. Although, they try to hug me it gets failed because of our transparent bodies. I was surprised to see them here.

"You guys also can come to the past?"

I word my curiosity.

"No, darling. My power is to control anyone's mind and Kev can connect with other's mind communicate with them. While Kev is connecting with your mind, I control his mind to be with your mind and we are here."

Ke replied me with a wink.

"Tell us what's happening here?"

Before I answered Kev, raged Reo comes into the room and grab the sleeping Melina from her hair. Her sleepy eyes widened with fear.

"M-master?"

"You keep sleeping here? Get up bitch. Summon your bastard sons here and ask them to be friend with Selina's daughter and leave her heart broken. It will cause Selina and her be-loved husband to come hereto talk about the marriage. Then I'll destroy each and everyone who have connection with Selina."

"B-but?"

Although, Melina tries to argue, she was silent with the brutal slap by Reo.

"No buts. Do as I ask. It is a shame that, they are not affected by my powers. If, so I'll already have made them as my servants. They may have my blood. But, you are her mother. I despise anyone who is related to you and Selina. I'll destroy each and every one of them."

With Reo's angry words, Melina get up from the bed and leave the room while Reo follows her.

"You guys see it, right? Melina is under the control of this man.........."

I narrate the everything I saw, after I come here.

"So, from our grand mother to our generation, we were fooled by this man. Because that Selina believes Melina was the culprit, she as the moon goddess inform our grand mother Aurora about the past according to her perspective. But the real culprit was this Reo man who always stays behind the scene. Shit! How can we win, after not identifying the real enemy? All our three generations were fooled by him."

Kev cursed and again the surrounding begins to change.

This time we were in a war ground. There was blood and dead bodies everywhere. Reo is looking at Melina's dead body. There are Selina's, her husband's and some others lifeless bodies on the ground.

"Their enunciations are so powerful. They'll born again to fulfil their enunciations. From now onwards, I sacrifice my life to the dark magic. Although, I cannot born again, my soul still can control Melina. also, I am able to possess, any soul that isn't pure. My soul will not achieve nibbana till I destroy last person of Selina's daughter's generation or my soul get destroyed by one of their generation."