Flutterheart's warmth

The flexiable shape of the masculine feline slithered out of Dewclan's camp, excited for the events to unfold ahead. Batcry began picking up his walking pace, feeling his paws churn the undergrowth gave him determination to start sprinting. Batcry ran until he arrived at a certain clearing inside of Cinderclan's territory, expecting to see a sweet face.

Flutterheart purred as she noticed Batcry arrive, and padded up to the tom. "Hello Batcry, how have you been?" She mumured as she nuzzled into feathery-soft chestfur as they sat down together. Batcry returned the affection by licking the top of Flutterheart's head as he curled his tail around the she-cat's slim body. "I've been fine, just trying to act normal and trying to attend every opportunity to show Dewclan that I am completely loyal to them." Batcry replied. Flutterheart suddenly felt an idea slip into her mind. The she-cat currently had a mate, who had mated with her when she wasn't in heat, but it had been many moons since then, and Flutterheart missed the pleasure that came with it.

Batcry began to pick up a strong, feminine scent, and gazed at Flutterheart, a mischievous grin peering from his lips. "You're in heat, aren't you?" Batcry enquired, erupting in purrs. Flutterheart nodded, and unhauled herself from Batcry's tender body. She quickly lay on her back, exposing her core to Batcry and began rubbing it. "I know you want me Batcry, come get me." The she-cat taunted, making Batcry blush as he approached her, and lowered his head so that it was at the same height as her core. Flutterheart began playing with her folds more harshly now, making soft moaning sounds to attract Batcry's tongue.

Batcry couldn't resist, and began stroking his tongue over Flutterheart's core,making her giggle. "You like that do you?" Batcry chuckled as he began to continue the motion before sliding his tongue inside of her core, exploring her interior with his rough tongue. Hearing the she-cat's moans pressured him to shove his whole muzzle inside of Flutterheart's core, and began nipping at the soft, tender folds.

"Ohh keep that up, Batcry." Flutterheart mumured, still rubbing her paws against her core to create her own pleasure. This kept up until Flutterheart let out a sudden moan of bliss,and heaved her core up into Batcry's mouth as she came, shooting her sweet nectar into his mouth as the greedy tom lapped the fluid up. Flutterheart collapsed, trembling as her orgasm overtook her. Batcry let the she-cat rest befor gazing at her with lust. Flutterheart nodded, somehow reading his thoughts as she rolled onto her stomach and moved her tail to the side, exposing her glistening core to the passionate tom, wiggling her hips.

Batcry stumbled over to Flutterheart, quickly grasping her flanks with his large paws as he mounted her. Flutterheart moaned lightly as he traces her entrance with his unsheathed member, teasing her. "Alright just put it in me already!" Flutterheart hissed, thrusting her hips backwards as Batcry pounded into her. "No barrier? So you are a slut, and oh Sunclan you're tight!" He groaned as he began to pick up his thrusting pace to pleasure the she-cat even more. "Oh yes Batcry! Just like that! Ohh that's the spot!" Flutterheart wailed in ecstasy as Batcry thrashed her interior walls with his rock-solid, barbed member. "Keep that speech up!" Batcry yowled as he sped up his thrusting pace. Flutterheart felt her walls tighten as she felt her and Batcry both climax, yowling in bliss as Flutterheart's nectar engulfed Batcry's member while he pumped several loads of seed deep into her. Batcry pulled out of Flutterheart's core slowly to allow his barbs to pleasure her further. Once Batcry pulled out, Flutterheart collapsed, feeling cum pool out of her core, and sighed.

"That was great, Batcry, probably my best experience yet, I'll meet you here at the same time tommorow for the same treatment." Flutterheart meowed as she heaved herself up onto her feet and padded out of the clearing, heading back towards Cinderclan's camp, feeling satisfied.