Bramblepaw's evaulation

A young feline glanced into the apprentices den, seeing a young apprentice lay in his comfy nest of moss and bracken, sleeping soundlessly. "Bramblepaw! Time for training!" Firestar, a broad-shouldered, flame-cololured tabby called for his apprentice, a stocky brown tabby named Bramblepaw.

Bramblepaw slithered out of the apprentice's den and headed strait towards his mentor, exited for the day ahead. Firestar nodded at the smaller cat's arival. "Are you ready for your final assesment?" He meowed, gazing into Bramblepaws's eyes. The young tabby beamed up at him "Yes, Firestar." Bramblepaw replied, dipping his striped head.

Firestar padded towards the camp exit, jerking his tail upwards, beckoning Bramblepaw to follow. "Let's go then." Firestar added, padding further and further into the lush forest, smirking as the naive apprentice began trailing behind him. "So, what exactly are we doing today, Firestar?" Bramblepaw asked, picking up his pace as he met Firestar's gaze as the two continued walking towards their desitination. "It's a surprise, this will be implemented into all apprentice training in the future, and you, are the test subject." Firestar replied, flicking his tail as they arrived at their destination, and he watched as Bramblepaw eagerly ran over to the clearing, and sat down.

Firestar sneered. "You know what, i'll do all your work, for you, so just sit back and relax, and we'll have some fun. "He mumurred, quickly tackling Bramblepaw over. "W-what are you doing?" Bramblepaw gasped. "Shh, it's alright." Firestar whispered as he turned the small apprentice onto his back, exposing his underside. Firestar shifted his position so that his head was above Bramblepaw's sheathed member. "R-really?" Bramblepaw's gaze brightened, the young tom never thought his own mentor would ever pleasure him. Firestar nodded, and began fondling with his member to help it unsheath. He rubbed his paws against it, and watched as it slowly became more and more erect.

"Mmm..." Bramblepaw mummured at the sensation, feeling his sping tingle with pleasure. He gasped as Firestar unexpectedly began deep throating his small member. Firestar started with short, quick bobs and then began extending the time which he held the member in his mouth. "Ohh yes Firestar, just like that." Bramblepaw let out a moan as he let the dominant tom continue with his rythmic deep- throating. Bramblepaw suddenly let out a cry. "Ohh Firestar! I'm g-gonna-" The small tabby arched his back as Firestar took his whole length and began pumping his cum into Firestar's mouth before collapsing on the ground.

"Oh yeah Firestar! That felt amazing!" Bramblepaw yowled in a short burst of ectsasy. "You liked it? Assesment passed." Firestar abruptly announced. Bramblepaw quickly cleaned himself up before nodding to Firestar to take them back to camp.

___________
This is an request from tessalucy! I hope you enjoyed it!
And sorry it's so short, school has clogged up all of my free time, but my next edition, featuring Firestar again wil be much longer.