Bridge

The situation on the bridge was critical, red alert was going off but only a very small ship was in front of the Enterprise.
Riker arrived on the bridge just a few seconds after Data and looked around in confusion.
"Captain, red alert? How is this little ship causing problems to the Enterprise?" He asked leaning back on his chair.
"I don't know how but it is, number one. Mister Worf, open hailing frequencies. Try on every frequency." Said Picard firmly.
"No response, sir.".
"Lock phasers on target, prepare to open fire." The captain waited a few seconds to see the small vessel's response.
"They've locked phasers onto us, sir" the Klingon announced.
"Open fire, now!" The captain ordered.
The crew watched silently as the phasers hit the small vessel and barely shook it.
"Their shield's power is at 98%, sir. Their vessel is firing." Said Data. The green light hit their shields, the Enterprise started loosing power very quickly.
"Our shield's power is now at 68%" stated the android, his voice unaffected by the shakes.
"Prepare photon torpedoes, maximum yield. Fire.". The explosion made the small vessel finally quake.
"Their shield's power is now at 54% sir. They are locking again... They are firing towards our engineering section, sir. They have locked onto our warp c-".
Another hit.
The Enterprise trembled again. Picard stood up from his chair "Raise shields, fire again".
The photon torpedoes hit the target damaging the vessel at last.
"Damage report, mister Data".
His fingers worked fast as the casualties count went up.
"Damage and injury reports coming in, sir" his voice faltered slightly as he read the reports.
He couldn't feel worry but he wanted, NO, he desperately needed to know what had happened to Geordi down in engineering.
"Three deaths and nine injured, sir." He could only hope his boyfriend wasn't among one of the casualties. "Warp core badly damaged but its parts can be replicated. It should not affect our ship." He read in one breath.
The small ship finally decided to hail them.
"Cease fire now, humans, we will destroy you!" said a little blue man about the size of a vulcan doll trying to intimidate a species quadruple his size.
The captain walked closer to the screen inhaling sharply.
"I am Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the starship Enterprise. Identify yourselves". The tiny creature stood up from its tiny chair.
"You are standing on OUR planet, you are stealing the light from OUR sun and you even DARE to ask questions?" The little creature looked very mad and impatiently waited for some form of apology.
Picard looked confused towards the android, a silent question written on his face. "Captain, it is true, we are hovering over a dwarf planet. It is so small our sensors identified it as a moon. The scans did not provide informa-". Picard raised one hand to stop Data as he saw the alien becoming angrier. "Thank you, Data. Our deepest apologies, we weren't aware, we will remove ourselves immediately.".
Picard sat down on his chair and sighed in relief as he saw the tiny ship disappear in the distance. "Limit access to this area, ensign. These creatures clearly don't want to be disturbed". He passed a hand on his face before looking up in confusion at the android standing in front of him. "Permission to leave bridge, sir." Data asked barely looking at him. "Granted." The android turned on his heel and started walking towards the turbolift.
"Data, was his name on the list?" Picard asked stopping him with one hand on his shoulder. Data turned around and took a deep breath.
"I do not know, sir. There were no names." His voice faltered again and this time Picard noticed. As soon as he let go of his shoulder the android was gone behind the turbolift doors.

A/N)) Is Geordi alright?! Poor Data, no feelings my ass. I hope you like this chapter. Let me know in the comments. Again, please report any mistakes you encounter.