Bad boy CrushX Reader- Detention

Y/n is your name
C/n is crush name
T/n is teacher name
Y/l/n is your last name
Y/bff/n is your best friend
C/l/n is crush last name
---

Y/n POV
I was sitting on my English lesson listening to T/n talking about Macbeth and Shakespeare which honestly made me want to sleep and not wake up until graduation day, which was next year. I was in junior year and it was super boring if I'm being honest. The only thing that honestly kept me awake was the thought of C/n, he was my crush but he was the bad boy.

No matter what, he always got into trouble, mostly because the teachers hated him and also because he always caused trouble. A food fight, swearing or actual fighting. Some girls were drawn to him by this, me included but those girls actually threw themselves on him and called him a baddie or hot stuff, tho he never really paid attention to them. He actually never paid attention to any girl in that kind of way, or any way really. He was always surrounded by his groupies or his gang and the football/basketball/hockey team.

"Ms. Y/l/n" The teacher called me, and even though I heard her and was now looking at her I couldn't really force myself to say any words as my mind was still surrounded by C/n. "MS. Y/L/N" I jolted upwards, nearly slamming my knees on the table and looked at the teacher, completely paying attention to T/n. "Could you please tell me what was I explaining to the the class?" Fuck. Whenever she said that, we all knew we were in BIG trouble. I felt the classes gaze on me as I looked at the teacher dumfounded. The bell rang signaling the class that the day was over and that we were all free to go home, but nobody moved from their seat. "Okay then, detention, you may all leave" people started getting up and look at me.

"No, no, no that will damage my image for university! I've never had a detention. " I practically yelled at her as I rushed to her desk as she started to sign into her computer. She looked at me and shrug "Not my fault you don't pay attention in class. Head to the Humanity class." (Where you will have detention). I roll my eyes and gather my stuff to get out of that dreadful class. "Its not my fault you don't pay attention in class" I mock "please, its not my fault your class is so boring" I muttered.

Once I got to the Humanity's class I entered it to see the only person I didn't want to see C/n. Great. Once the door was closed his gaze travelled from his phone towards me. I didn't even try to smile, I just walked to the back corner of the class, right at the other end as him, and sat down, placing my backpack on the table to lean my head on it and use it like a pillow. I felt C/n's gaze on me so I looked towards him "What?" I could see he was quite shocked that I asked him such a question so rudely, no one ever talked to him like that since they were afraid of him. I looked at him questioning why he was looking at me. He blinked and looked at me before standing up and hiding towards the table I was currently laying at.

"I thought some one so cute looking like you wouldn't be so... bad ass to talk to me like that" I rolled my eyes and sat up, looking towards the front of the classroom. "Come on, don't be so uptight baby girl!" he said pulling me up wards, towards him. I yanked my arm away from him just to press my finger against his chest violently. "Don't touch me and more importantly don't call me baby girl, I may seem innocent and nice but actually, deep inside I am the worst bitch you would ever come across." I looked deep into his bright/dull/dark eyes waiting for him answer.

He sat on the table, throwing my bag to the floor on the process, I was about to protest about him throwing my stuff on the floor but he chuckled, making me look at him confused. He pulled towards him by my waist, completely ignoring my little speech from less that a minute ago. He sat me on his lap, in an awkward position, as his chuckles faded into the air. "I know you're not that innocent beautiful, I just like messing with people, you included" He explained getting a lock of my black/brown/blonde hair and playing with it, to after look at me straight in the eye giving me genuine smile, not a cocky or flirty one.