The Aftermath

"You need to be more careful!" Gurmi cried out to me. It was the end of a long and interesting school day. The sky was starting to get orange as the Sun was going down. "You almost scared the crap out of me!" I'm glad I have people that care about me, I thought as I smiled and patted Gurmi on the head.

  It was only a small amount of time before the sky was getting even darker, changing from a crimson orange to a beautiful dark purple. " Well," Gurmi pointed in front of her. "My house is this way!" "Bye!"

   "You have to go to work?" I asked Kyle. "Yeah," Kyle replied. "I guess this is where we split." "Oh wait!" he shouted. "Follow me!" So, I did. I was slightly suspicious, however. Where is he taking me? I thought. Better not be his house!

   Then, we were in front of a grape juice dispenser. (yep, those exist.) I was actually weirded out by that though. "Here," Kyle held out the grape juice to me. "Something wrong?" Kyle asked as I took the juice.

   "Why are you being so nice?" I asked Kyle. "Why?" He smiled at me. "I thought that's what friends do!" (Insert closeup cute scene of boy here) "Thanks," I smiled back. "Now this is the part where you r̶u̶n̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶y say..." Kyle said. "Hahaha, victory is mine!" "And skip away." "Okay," I smiled. Then you know what I did.

   "See ya tomorrow," I told Kyle. Then, I skipped away.