Sleepover

It was the end of school. And Gurmi had planed something for us. "It's finally the end of school!" Gurmi cheered. "Which means..." "Sleepover at my house!!!" "Im'a call Kyle and see if he wants to come," Gurmi got her phone out. "It'll be just like the old days!" I kinda wanted to tell Gurmi that he might have forgot her, but I didn't. "Hey Kyle!" she told him over the phone. "Ya think you can come over to my sleepover tonight?" "REALLY? YA CAN?" Gurmi smiled after a few seconds. "Great, see you there!!" "This is gonna be fun!" Gurmi hung up.

"Now we just gotta wait for Kyle." Gurmi said. Me, Gurmi, Jordan, Kianna, and Chiko Jr. were there. I'm very curious about Chiko Jr.'s pajamas though... "Maybe Kyle couldn't make it," I said. "He could be sick, or he forgot!" "Maybe..." Gurmi thought about it. "Sorry I'm late, guys!" Kyle came into the room. "I kinda forgot where the house was..." "You're good," Gurmi forgave him. "I forget things all the time too." "Well, let's get started!" Kyle sat down.

"Hey, you're the fangirl from before?" Kyle was talking about me. "I didn't know you were friends with this girl." "Yeah, small world, huh?" I looked away. "Are y'all doing some type of roleplay or something?" Gurmi asked me and Kyle. "ROLEPLAY? I WANNA DO ROLEPLAY!" C.J yelled all of a sudden. "Everyone get on the ground." he pulled out a gun.

Yeah, so during the sleepover, we talked, hung out, ate, and played games. "Man they're pretty good, aren't they?" Kyle was talking about Kianna and C.J, who were pllaying games. "Mhm.." I replied.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Jordan shouted. We were called to Gutmi's room to do T or D. "Why are you yelling all of a sudden?" Gurmi asked Jordan. "I wanted to wait for the right moment..." Jordan sat back down. "So, who's going first?" Kianna asked. "Mia, you should go first!" Gurmi suggested. "Truth or dare?" "Im'a choose truth." I told Gurmi. "Well, is it true that you have feelings for someone in this room?" Gurmi asked me. "What kind of question is that?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You're not chickening out, aren't ya?" Gurmi smirked. "Nah, I just think that the question is stupid." I explained. "Well, if it's so stupid, why won't you answer it?!" Gurmi stood up. "Because I'm not ready to answer it yet!" I stood up. "Oh please," Gurmi yelled. "Like the person would actually remember it!" "YOU GOT SOMETHIN' YA WANNA SAY, GURMI?!" I screamed at her. "IT'S KYLE!" Gurmi shouted.

I paused. I blushed. I looked at Kyle. Kyle looked at me. "I'm going to get some fresh air for a sec." I walked out of the roomed and shut the door.