Protect Me

As Joy woke up next day , reality hit her , she feel guilt for sleeping while still talking to him . She thought it was very rude of her while he was being nice.

As she was conflicting with her own thoughts, she jump as she suddenly hear the doorbell and at that moment she knew that it's going to be painful day for her again.

As Joy open the front door , her cheeks immediately begins throbbing in pain, she hold to try to relieve some of it but she can't feel any better, as she look up she come face to face with her soo called father.

Her father hovers her and drop few punches at her stomach , as she was not wholely recover from the accident injury , it's keep hurting her more and more.

As her father hit her again she hear something crack , don't know what but she is sure of it, star begins to cover her vision , but she tried to show no emotion. She can't be week in front of this asshole.

" You whore , you had an accident ? why are you even alive , just die . No one need you , no one care for you .'
Her father shouted at her, he keeps screaming and yelling horrible things, but Joy didn't even flinch , and at last he left.

Now Joy can't seem to be keeping anymore , she fell on the floor , she can't hug anybody and tell them to protect her , She feel miserable . She has no one right now , she want someone besides her at that moment but her grandma is gone to super market , she is alone at home.

After an hour she collect some courage to atleast standup and go to her room.

She look in the mirror and wince , her eyes was puffy and red , there is a red finger mark at her pure white cheeks.

"You have to do it Joy , no one is coming for rescue , tolerate it until you will die,You cannot kill yourself as you have a grandma to take care of and you can never be a coward like your mom now wake up you need to go to work hide this twin of death look of yours". She said to herself.

She took a brush an ripped through her tangled hair, trying to make it presentable, and in order to cover-up the marks she put on some concealer over it and she decided to wear what she usually do, a white plain tee-shirt and a black jeans .

She leave her room after grabbing her sling bag , she can't feel to walk peacefully without pain today , as she didn't wanted her grandma to know about her state so she left a note and step out of the house.

As she reach hotel she saw yeri is already waiting for her outside.

"Unnie i was so worried how are you?"

Yeri ask while hugging Joy but as she heard Joy wince in pain she suddenly leave her and ask her what happened to her , to which Joy just made an excuse that it's because of the accident.

As they both were taking outside , they heard honking near them , as they turn Joy saw the same car which she like alot and as the man stepped outside she was more in shock.

" Mr. Sehun"

What is he doing here , near her work place ? Is he following her? she thought , but Yeri broke her chain of thought.

" That's our new manager by the way , isn't he handsome? i just saw his pics but he is more handsome in real." Yeri said to which Joy just nodded unknowingly.

" Miss Joy ? Why are you here ? Do you you also work here ? How's your injury now?"

He asked and Joy thought he looked adorable, she can't seem to remove her eyes from him.

************************************

Ok so this is new chapter , i hope you guys are liking the story so far , just keep Supporting guys , it motivate me to write more and more.
Vote and comment as much as u can please.

STAY BLESSED
STAY HAPPY
STAY HEALTHY
READERS 💚💚